What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to handle update of malware / all bots updating

Leer

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
[EN]
I am making a HTTP loader, and want to decide the logic behind updating of the bot, so for example when I crypt, and want to order new update of the malware to bots, what is a good way to do this?
Some ideas I had was
Bot check webpage in panel that gives hash of latest stub on server, then compares with own value in registry (since file is Type 2 fileless) if different, then update
Simply download version from web panel on startup (bad idea)
I am really not sure of good way to do it, so if someone has good ideas, can they let me know? or simply say the way other botnets do so (smoke amadey etc)

[RU]
Я делаю загрузчик НТТР, и хочу решить логику обновления робота, так, например, когда я криптографирую, и хочу заказать новое обновление вредоносного ПО для ботов, как это можно сделать?

Некоторые мои идеи были

Бот проверяет веб-страницу на панели, которая дает хеш последней строчки на сервере, затем сравнивает с собственным значением в реестре (поскольку файл не имеет файлов типа 2), если отличается, то обновить
Просто скачать версию с веб-панели при запуске (плохая идея)

Я действительно не уверен в хорошем способе сделать это, так что если у кого-то есть хорошие идеи, они могут дать мне знать? или просто сказать, как это делают другие ботнеты (дымовая смесь и т.д.)

Это было переведено, прости, если это плохо

you need to make a few changes to your code like in register change the installation name like v1 or v2 and in your code check for the command when the client receives the update command download and run the new exe then self remove registry and delete self, now when new client run will install self and continue but make sure if you register the bot id in registry to check old bot id and reinstall it to make sure your server and database are not flooded with duplicated bots and also make sure if u are using mutex to not run the exe twice change the mutex