What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to hack Mac?

GGHTC

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Hi,
Does someone know how to hack Mac's?
Which file types get used as trojans?
How do I write Malware for it and in which language?
Thanks for your answers!

GGHTC сказал(а):
Hi,
Does someone know how to hack Mac's?
Which file types get used as trojans?
How do I write Malware for it and in which language?
Thanks for your answers!

macOS is hard to take over it and the trojans for it is very costly even though you cant start to learn how to use evilOS rat for macOS it written in python

GitHub - Marten4n6/EvilOSX: An evil RAT (Remote Administration Tool) for macOS / OS X.
An evil RAT (Remote Administration Tool) for macOS / OS X. - Marten4n6/EvilOSX
github.com

vap0r сказал(а):
macOS is hard to take over it and the trojans for it is very costly even though you cant start to learn how to use evilOS rat for macOS it written in python

GitHub - Marten4n6/EvilOSX: An evil RAT (Remote Administration Tool) for macOS / OS X.
github.com

do you know anyone can crypt evilos payload for macos ?

GitHub - SubGlitch1/OSRipper: AV evading OSX Backdoor and Crypter Framework
AV evading OSX Backdoor and Crypter Framework. Contribute to SubGlitch1/OSRipper development by creating an account on GitHub.
github.com

vap0r сказал(а):

github.com

I mean especially first infection, what can you use as Trojan? Cause all files get blocked?

vap0r сказал(а):
i may try to help you about that even for fr

Последнее редактирование: 10.09.2023