What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to get the phone number or email

catsoncrack

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Topic naming
hello people,

I am here looking for guidance on how to get the phone number or email of different employees at specific companies off linkedin or some other platform if possible.
Im really good at social engineering but lack the skills of actually finding contact methods for employees at companies

hopefully someone can help me out,
Thankss

Spam
hello people,

I am here looking for guidance on how to get the phone number or email of different employees at specific companies off linkedin or some other platform if possible.
Im really good at social engineering but lack the skills of actually finding contact methods for employees at companies

Thanks

OSINT, OSINT for people search or other relevant keywords and check results. May be this repository will work for you:
GitHub - wpadala420/osintPeopleSearcher: Python program for automated searchinf for information about people
Python program for automated searchinf for information about people - wpadala420/osintPeopleSearcher
github.com

i0pht сказал(а):
OSINT, OSINT for people search or other relevant keywords and check results. May be this repository will work for you:
GitHub - wpadala420/osintPeopleSearcher: Python program for automated searchinf for information about people
Python program for automated searchinf for information about people - wpadala420/osintPeopleSearcher
github.com

thanks so much for ur help bro

catsoncrack сказал(а):
hello people,

Thankss

Hunter.io try to sing up or try next
https://github.com/vysecurity/LinkedInt - it's a combination of linkedin api and hunter io

try to search in github via advanced search https://github.com/search/advanced?q=osint+email&type=Wikis