What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get in gmail or outlook inbox company

sam55

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi everyone, hope you're good, just wanna know if someone know how to get in gmail or outlook inbox company logs, is it still possible or its dead..? thanks for help! what should I use? (phishing link, malware...) ?

sam55 сказал(а):
Hi everyone, hope you're good, just wanna know if someone know how to get in gmail or outlook inbox company logs, is it still possible or its dead..? thanks for help! what should I use? (phishing link, malware...) ?
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Hello,
In theory you can send phishing emails to targeted outlook lead, to get login & password. In theory, because its not that easy, you need to bypass Outlook spam filters.
DM me please if interested, i'll help you as i can.

please guys need some help, don't want to send bulk phishing, got already fews company target, just wanna know how can I get into their company outlook or gmail.. need to know how to create a good scamepage how to use cpanel, smtp...

sam55 сказал(а):
please guys need some help, don't want to send bulk phishing, got already fews company target, just wanna know how can I get into their company outlook or gmail.. need to know how to create a good scamepage how to use cpanel, smtp...

dm me

PLEASE GUYS DON'T COME TO MY DM TO GRAB MY MONEY, JUST DO IT TO HELP A BROTHER IN STRUGGLE
wanna know if someone know how to get in gmail or outlook inbox company logs, is it still possible or its dead..? thanks for help! what should I use? (phishing link, malware...) ?

sam55 сказал(а):
PLEASE GUYS DON'T COME TO MY DM TO GRAB MY MONEY, JUST DO IT TO HELP A BROTHER IN STRUGGLE
wanna know if someone know how to get in gmail or outlook inbox company logs, is it still possible or its dead..? thanks for help! what should I use? (phishing link, malware...) ?

You will not bypass corporate inbox security with easy phish.
For free, hmm kinda hard :p
there was method for hitting corp inbox by Aels guy

I think your best bet is malware. If you can infect with a RAT then you can access from their device, or Stealer that can grab cookies. Google has session hi-jacking a 0 day currently being exploited in the wild.
Below is a link to an article about this
.https://www.darkreading.com/cloud-security/attackers-abuse-google-oauth-endpoint-hijack-user-sessions