What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to find own private ccs

Onsomeshit

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Im new to all of this and I was just wondering if there were any guides or any methods that could help me go about finding my own cards /fullz.

Assuming you don't have a lot of technical skills (based on your mentioned nescience) some of the ways include buying your own MaaS, checking for authorization forms in emails, and smishing.

I will have to do some research on these. I do have one last request if you don't mind. If you know if any good guides or tutorials or whatever resources could you point me In the right direction

I would never advise any person serious about being successful to rely on the conjecture of others working the same themes. The best thing I can suggest is to focus on developing critical thinking skills. Use a system (process method) to approach things analytically to idenify your problems root cause, and break things down to smaller steps. It is important to emulate the process of a desired outcome to arrive at the result. For example: A football team would never just try to throw to the endzone on their first possession.

This is not reliably achieved without fundemental understanding of how and why things operate. For this purpose there's plenty of whitepapers, technical advisories, RFI's, PoC's, blogs, memos, and manuals freely distributed by financial institutions, risk management/loss prevention, network security, and similar industry professionals who have been trained and certified in relevant topics. You can probably learn much more from this than you can some from some thristy hoodstruck degenerate hanging out peddling guideZ on Dread, or Telegram, wherever.

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
I would never advise any person serious about being successful to rely on the conjecture of others working the same themes. The best thing I can suggest is to focus on developing critical thinking skills. Use a system (process method) to approach things analytically to idenify your problems root cause, and break things down to smaller steps. It is important to emulate the process of a desired outcome to arrive at the result. For example: A football team would never just try to throw to the endzone on their first possession.

This is not reliably achieved without fundemental understanding of how and why things operate. For this purpose there's plenty of whitepapers, technical advisories, RFI's, PoC's, blogs, memos, and manuals freely distributed by financial institutions, risk management/loss prevention, network security, and similar industry professionals who have been trained and certified in relevant topics. You can probably learn much more from this than you can some from some thristy hoodstruck degenerate hanging out peddling guideZ on Dread, or Telegram, wherever.
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Couldnt be said any better

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
Assuming you don't have a lot of technical skills (based on your mentioned nescience) some of the ways include buying your own MaaS, checking for authorization forms in emails, and smishing.

while redline is great as well as a few others paying for MaaS is a waste of money without a spreading plan

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
I don't think someone whose "new to all of this" would easily comprehend compromising vulnerable webshops, differentiating between iframes, etc.

They would if they were lock smith. Fo life. Nah jp kick hamster cages bruh

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):

I do appreciate the advice. I did learn fairly quickly to differentiate between who's actually trying to help and who's just trying to take advantage of the fact that im just now starting so I may be naieve on certain subjects. I guess that's the nature of the beast or whatever. Thank you all for your different answers. I definitely got a lot of research ahead but nothing good comes easy.