What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to encrypt email letter correctly that hit inbox

edward0666

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
im struggling with html letter encryption whenerver i try with some tools it doesnt hit any inbox. any information regarding html letter encryption mehtods will be helpful

What are you trying to mean with "html letter encryption" ? Looks like you are trying to bypass spam filters. If so, I can recommend these techniques; zerofont, use of non ascii chars, hex escape, RTL text, basestriker...

jaroule сказал(а):
anybody experienced in this topic will be helpfull to explain more thanx
zero fonts means you add characters in letter that have the inner css style of font-size:0px; example "<span style="font-size:0px;">HELLO WORLD</span>" , for output you wont see the hello world .. bt it will exist when filters read . it helps to mask some flagged words or letters from filters . non ascii chars is removing all possible ascii characters in your letter . another method i will suggest is using display:none css works similar to zerofont.

alotofus сказал(а):
What are you trying to mean with "html letter encryption" ? Looks like you are trying to bypass spam filters. If so, I can recommend these techniques; zerofont, use of non ascii chars, hex escape, RTL text, basestriker...

yes bro im trying to bypass spam filter im sending bulk mail with gmail. The spam filter spams all my new email letter everyday i have tried my some encryption mehtods from youtube be when i encrypt my letter it is send but visible either in or in any other folder, most probably it show everytime javscript required to open this not the letter it self

thank you to WujingKlaus, it's usefull but we need more details as encoding tools (base64), etc we need more details about the process if anyone can share an entire article or suggestion it will be really helpfull thank you all

i share with you a letter encryptor very simple and usefull to use

Encryptor[CRAX.PRO_-_CRAX.TUBE].rar - Mirrored.to - Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple hosts
Securely upload your files, media and documents to more than 30 cloud storage providers simultaneosuly. Remote Upload files to Google Drive and many other hosts.
www.mirrored.to

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Only education purpose man
Phishing Simulation & Cyber Security Training | PhishingBox
PhishingBox provides phishing simulation and cyber security training including phishing, ransomware, malware, mobile and social threats.
www.phishingbox.com
Boost Cybersecurity with Infosec IQ's Simulated Phishing Campaigns | Infosec
Boost your cyber defenses with Infosec IQ's phishing simulations. Empower your employees to spot threats and secure your business. Try a demo now!
www.infosecinstitute.com

edward0666 сказал(а):
yes bro im trying to bypass spam filter im sending bulk mail with gmail. The spam filter spams all my new email letter everyday i have tried my some encryption mehtods from youtube be when i encrypt my letter it is send but visible either in or in any other folder, most probably it show everytime javscript required to open this not the letter it self
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

bro don't use gmail, it's useless, use a good SMTP and Gophish framework to hit inbox 100% all mails

edward0666 сказал(а):
im struggling with html letter encryption whenerver i try with some tools it doesnt hit any inbox. any information regarding html letter encryption mehtods will be helpful

Did you resolve this issue? Im experiencing this same encounter did you get it resolved? My letter dies after 5k inbox