What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to create a fake account on Facebook, other social media?

K0ron3l_H34

Light Weight
Депозит
$-24
I tried to use temp mails, fake numbers, etc but Meta always catch me and block/delete my accounts.
What are the best ways to make a strong and undetectable account?
I appreciate the feedback

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Create fake company and then create your own email for it like support@yourdomain.com or use gmail or other real email

K0ron3l_H34 сказал(а):
I tried to use temp mails, fake numbers, etc but Meta always catch me and block/delete my accounts.

why don't you just use gmail ?

K0ron3l_H34 сказал(а):

You can use a protonmail and if you need to receive code to register, most temp mails are blocked, but you can still use some like guerrillamail.

Pindleskin сказал(а):
You can use a protonmail and if you need to receive code to register, most temp mails are blocked, but you can still use some like guerrillamail.

Lol
K0ron3l_H34 You should not use grla mail, dirty asf, and proton keep your logs.
Use clean proxies, switch the sms provider (for revification on phone numer)

You can to try to use email services like skiff, if facebook ask you a telephone number as mandatory, you can try to purchase a digital sms (paying with crypto) and maybe connect to the same country as the digital number before you do the facebook registration. Good luck

cynonimax сказал(а):
You can to try to use email services like skiff, if facebook ask you a telephone number as mandatory, you can try to purchase a digital sms (paying with crypto) and maybe connect to the same country as the digital number before you do the facebook registration. Good luck

Exactly
I can provide you ready Facebook accounts K0ron3l_H34 if still need, pm me

Cqr сказал(а):
Lol
K0ron3l_H34 You should not use grla mail, dirty asf, and proton keep your logs.
Use clean proxies, switch the sms provider (for revification on phone numer)

Maybe you are right, but it's anyways nice to have a constructive discussion. So I still don't see why not. You use VPN, Tor and VM of couse. Even if qrla is dirty and proton keep logs. What is the worst thing that can happen? A generic Tor user agent and Tor exit IP? Imo. its better OPSEC to blend in on what everyone else does, rather than more special techniques and unique proxys. And what really matters is your useage of this FB account when its created.
Последнее редактирование: 08.01.2024

cynonimax сказал(а):

what website allow crypto to get sms ?

cynonimax сказал(а):
madness сказал(а):
what website allow crypto to get sms ?

I think it's unnecessary and you bring a large risk into this if you involve crypto and this kind of service, if it exists.

Pindleskin сказал(а):
Maybe you are right, but it's anyways nice to have a constructive discussion. So I still don't see why not. You use VPN, Tor and VM of couse. Even if qrla is dirty and proton keep logs. What is the worst thing that can happen? A generic Tor user agent and Tor exit IP? Imo. its better OPSEC to blend in on what everyone else does, rather than more special techniques and unique proxys. And what really matters is your useage of this FB account when its created.

It would be quite hard to create Facebook account via TOR.

madness сказал(а):
you can't great facebook via TOr you can just with twitter

Sorry, i dont understand your post. Can you write again?

Yeah, it seems it's hard to make a really accurate account on Facebook by yourself.
Yesterday I spoke with a friend and he told me that a lot of times you need to down your opsec to do it.
Because Facebook also can block you if you have a very, very good opsec lol

madness сказал(а):
what risk ?
Cqr сказал(а):
It would be quite hard to create Facebook account via TOR.
madness сказал(а):
you can't great facebook via TOr you can just with twitter

First of all you need to trust this is not a scam service. Secondly most crypto is really easy to de-anonymize and soon even XMR blockchain will be public, when the quantum computers arrive. It's a matter of time. You can minimize the risk for sure, but its both expencive, time consuming and totaly unneccesarry in the first place.

That's not the issue here. What I mean is that it's no problem to create the burner email with Tor. So you don't need to care about Protonmail keeping logs and guerrilla being dirty.

What K0ron3l_H34 asks for, is a service that won't be detected by FB like a temp mail does. Protonmail is a service that works fine by FB, and you only use the temp mail (guerrilla) to receive the Protonmail verification number. Yes, you can use a gmail to create the FB account. But you still need a SMS to create a gmail. With Protonmail you don't need a SMS and you can sign up with Tor.

You still have to create the FB account one way or the other. I personal do it with an other browser with VPN and privacy tab. (Like Opera GX) But as I said, that's an other problem you also have if you verify by SMS.

I just tested now to see if it works to create FB account with Tor and no SMS verification. I used regular Tor browser with the FB onion service. (https://www.facebookwkhpilnemxj7asaniu7vnjjbiltxjqhye3mhbshg7kx5tfyd.onion) There was no problem creating the Protonmail or FB account with only the Protonmail burner. However, when logging in to the account, I got message that it was suspended and that I need to "Help us confirm it's you". I think that's more of an anti bot protection, rather than me using the FB onion service. I can press a button called "Appeal" and maybe say that I use the onion service because of privacy reasons, and I'm sure its fine.

If you get mandatory SMS verification requirement when creating FB account, you can start over again with a new IP and delete cookies etc. But I did not get this requirement now.

Yes it's possible.
Последнее редактирование: 09.01.2024

K0ron3l_H34 сказал(а):
Yeah, it seems it's hard to make a really accurate account on Facebook by yourself.
Yesterday I spoke with a friend and he told me that a lot of times you need to down your opsec to do it.
Because Facebook also can block you if you have a very, very good opsec lol

down your opsec is the only way