What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to be anonymous

Zakodowany

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello!

I have a question for each of you.

How to remain completely anonymous when attacking websites?
( I use Burp Suite, DirBuster e.t.c)

Thanks for the answers!
Последнее редактирование: 05.04.2021

Lots of servers block Tor's exit nodes, so you might not be able to route your network traffic through Tor. You can try Qubes OS + Whonix.

The other way is to pay for a VPS and VPN anonymously, connect to your VPN and tunnel your traffic through the VPS.
The VPS might get deanonymized if you use a VPN inside it, so it's up to you to use one inside it. The VPN and VPS providers might be saving logs.

Have good OPSec, don't be dumb nor greedy. You should be fine with these tips.

Recommendations: Njalla (VPS) and Mullvad (VPN).

Zakodowany сказал(а):
Hello!

I have a question for each of you.

How to remain completely anonymous when attacking websites?
( I use Burp Suite, DirBuster e.t.c)

Thanks for the answers!

You could probably use proxychains, but that will be terribly slow. As above mentioned the best and easiest solutions. But you can also try find some free wifi spots and try from there if any available in your area.

Thanks!!
I use VPN and a anonsurf/nipe, additionally the neighbor's wifi.
My main system is Kali Linux, and sometimes i using tails for pendrive.
Of course, it encrypts its drive, using veracrypt.
Do you think this is enough?

Zakodowany сказал(а):
Thanks!!
I use VPN and a anonsurf/nipe, additionally the neighbor's wifi.
My main system is Kali Linux, and sometimes i using tails for pendrive.
Of course, it encrypts its drive, using veracrypt.
Do you think this is enough?

You should be fine.
Remember that when they knock on your neighbor's door, they will knock on yours as well. It can buy you time, but nothing else.

Tails is very good. Give Qubes OS + Whonix a try as well.

Full disk encryption is the way to go if you don't risk leaving files in unencrypted sectors of any drive.

Thanks for the reply message, then I would have to give up my system for qubes os.
Somehow it does not encourage me, even the appearance itself, the lack of tools.

Mybe there is another solution?

Zakodowany сказал(а):
Thanks for the reply message, then I would have to give up my system for qubes os.
Somehow it does not encourage me, even the appearance itself, the lack of tools.

Mybe there is another solution?

Kali Linux's tools are public and open-source... You can install them in any Linux OS.
Add their repositories, and install the tools you need.

Katoolin3: Install Kali Linux Tools in Debian/Ubuntu distros
Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a nice life and a wonderful-healthy 2020! :) I just bumped into this article https://www.ostechnix.com/install-kali-linux-tools-using-katoolin3-in-ubuntu-20-04-lts/ while checking my feed. It explains how to install katoolin3, a tool to install Kali tools in...
www.linux.org
Contents/docs/os/pentesting/kali.md at master · Qubes-Community/Contents
Community documentation, code, links to third-party resources, ... See the issues and pull requests for pending content. Contributions are welcome ! - Qubes-Community/Contents
github.com
Kali Linux Metapackages | Kali Linux Documentation
What are metapackages Metapackages are used to install many packages at one time, created as a list of dependencies on other packages. Kali Linux uses these in a few ways. One way is allowing users to decide how many packages out of the total Kali list they would like to install.
www.kali.org
GitHub - LionSec/katoolin: Automatically install all Kali linux tools
Automatically install all Kali linux tools. Contribute to LionSec/katoolin development by creating an account on GitHub.
github.com
GitHub - s-h-3-l-l/katoolin3: Get your favourite Kali Linux tools on Debian/Ubuntu/Linux Mint
Get your favourite Kali Linux tools on Debian/Ubuntu/Linux Mint - s-h-3-l-l/katoolin3
github.com