What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i clone an email?

you can not clone an email but you can spoof or create something similar to it in order to change the email address you need a sender that sends email and simply put replay to your other email and is done

shadowplatinum1 сказал(а):
you can not clone an email but you can spoof or create something similar to it in order to change the email address you need a sender that sends email and simply put replay to your other email and is done

I want to spoof the email
Where it will be showing FROM the spoofed email and REPLYTO the email im using to receive replies
How can i do it?

Inone сказал(а):
I want to spoof the email
Where it will be showing FROM the spoofed email and REPLYTO the email im using to receive replies
How can i do it?

use php's mail() function and change the headers

Код:
Скопировать в буфер обмена
<?php

// If you don't want a name attached to the email, just do:
// "From: spoofed@email.com\r\n ..."
$headers = "
Reply-To: your@email.com\r\n";

$subject = "your subject";
$message = "your message";

mail('their@email.com', $subject, $message, $headers);

?>

The email will appear from spoofed@email.com with the email name appearing as "Spoofed", and when replied it will go to your@email.com
Последнее редактирование: 01.03.2023

vei сказал(а):
use php's mail() function and change the headers

Код:
Скопировать в буфер обмена
<?php

// If you don't want a name attached to the email, just do:
// "From: spoofed@email.com\r\n ..."
$headers = "
Reply-To: your@email.com\r\n";

$subject = "your subject";
$message = "your message";

mail('their@email.com', $subject, $message, $headers);

?>

The email will appear from with the email name appearing as "Spoofed", and when replied it will go to
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

But it will enter spam folder?

Inone сказал(а):
But it will enter spam folder?

if they're using a properly configured system like DMARC, but typically if you find a host that isn't blocked by spamhaus, it will land in inbox on normal emails.