What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help with wallet more then 10k btc blocked

xhash

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
hllo all
i need help with wallet have stupid eroor when i try to sent

i try restore from seed but no luck also i try restore from private wallet also no luck

and i try with bitcoin core but the same issue

this is proof of wallet have btc on it

Blockchain.com Explorer | BTC | ETH | BCH
The easiest and most trusted transaction search engine and block explorer.
www.blockchain.com

this is the size of wallet

f any one can help me add me in telegram : https://t.me/vinsmoka

also i give 30% of total in wallet to the person who can help me

please dont waste my time and thank u

If this wallet seed starts with idle , alter , enrich . Then its a scam wallet. Xprv ends with pzVxzZUzdi6QmcBdtowaisHuq4RtF6t4meEyXuq . If you compare private key of 1Feex from this wallet to third key generated with seed then you will find that they are same. This applies to all wallet that this file have. All private keys are right but addresses and transaction details such as tx hash etc are changed so that they open as watch only wallet in electrum. When you try to send transaction then this error pops up because pub key generated with these prv keys are different than recorded by previous transactions on chain. Thats why the OP_Equalverify error comes.

Overall its waste of time. You can delete this file.