What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with redeeming stolen crypto - Email phishing scam!

STP

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello brothers, Stefan is here from Serbia .

I have been scammed due to email fraud. They have wiped out my ledger cold wallet. I have all the transaction details and i can share everything with you.
Hope there is someone here that can help me or maybe guide me to try to redeem my coins back
The amount that is lost is quite significant .

Please reach me out here if you can help me or you know someone who can help me with it .

Hope i'm on the right place for this

Привет братья, Стефан здесь из Сербии.

Меня обманули из-за мошенничества с электронной почтой. Они уничтожили мой холодный кошелек. У меня есть все детали сделки, и я могу поделиться всем с вами.

Я надеюсь, что здесь есть кто-то, кто может помочь мне или, может быть, направить меня, чтобы попытаться выкупить мои монеты.

Потерянная сумма значительна.

Пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной здесь, если вы можете мне помочь или знаете кого-то, кто может помочь мне с этим.

Надеюсь, я в правильном месте для этого!

Surely you will find the knowledge base here as one of the best online.....
Morals ? ..... uhhhhh not so much . Just an assumption, but always best to move slow in such a community

doperobot сказал(а):
Surely you will find the knowledge base here as one of the best online.....
Morals ? ..... uhhhhh not so much . Just an assumption, but always best to move slow in such a community

Yeah i know, i just want to see if anyone is possible to help me....

it's lost. no one can help you recover it and anyone offering to do so is just trying to squeeze you for more money. consider it payment for a valuable lesson.

STP сказал(а):

I have been scammed due to email fraud. They have wiped out my ledger cold wallet. I have all the transaction details and i can share everything with you.
Hope there is someone here that can help me or maybe guide me to try to redeem my coins back

Please reach me out here if you can help me or you know someone who can help me with it .

Меня обманули из-за мошенничества с электронной почтой. Они уничтожили мой холодный кошелек. У меня есть все детали сделки, и я могу поделиться всем с вами.

Я надеюсь, что здесь есть кто-то, кто может помочь мне или, может быть, направить меня, чтобы попытаться выкупить мои монеты.

Пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной здесь, если вы можете мне помочь или знаете кого-то, кто может помочь мне с этим.

Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Please share the email html in pm )

STP сказал(а):

Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

Мне очень жаль, что вы стали жертвой фишинга. К сожалению, по своей структуре крипто - децентрализованная система. Поэтому нет никакого шанса вернуть крипто, если деньги были убраны из вашего кошелька. Я знаю, что вам сейчас больно, и есть много желающих использовать ваши муки в своих интересах. Примиритесь с этим: что пропало, то и прошло. Успокойте свой разум и планируйте свое восстановление. Здесь есть много ресурсов, которые помогут вам заработать деньги, хорошо, удачи!

If it was usdt usdc u can complaint on their officials to get back amount . And track the wallet where the money is deposited and contact them they will help you. Pm for more info