What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help - Scam Page With Cookie Grabber

nakedpoet

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hey Guys

if anyone have any scam Page with Cookie Grabber, i need to see the codes (office365 i need)

whole codes

i make some and my cookie grabber work steal cookies too, but cookies are expire i get, i mean not fresh.

Каким образом ты мог украсть просроченные cookie? Какой бред =D

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
You mean malware with cookie grabber?

i have phish with fresh cookie grabber

Sonxyz_apps
Тут все мои проэкты которые не забыл :)
t.me
Telegram
t.me

nakedpoet сказал(а):
can i see your work mate??
sonxyz сказал(а):
i have phish with fresh cookie grabber

a normal php based phishing kit will not be able to steal cookies due to cross-site origin policies. the ONLY way to hijack a user's session cookies is via a reverse proxy which basically logs them into the proxy's session, which is then just captured and reused.

this requires a vps and evilginx2 does it perfectly and free. don't get scammed by someone offering you a phishing kit that also steals cookies because the cookies will be attached to the phishing domain and not the actual website being phished.

vei сказал(а):
a normal php based phishing kit will not be able to steal cookies due to cross-site origin policies. the ONLY way to hijack a user's session cookies is via a reverse proxy which basically logs them into the proxy's session, which is then just captured and reused.

this requires a vps and evilginx2 does it perfectly and free. don't get scammed by someone offering you a phishing kit that also steals cookies because the cookies will be attached to the phishing domain and not the actual website being phished.

ur fucking stupid idiot , evilnginx2 doesnt support proxy instead of my support it , check out my video piece of money

sonxyz сказал(а):
ur fucking stupid idiot , evilnginx2 doesnt support proxy instead of my support it , check out my video piece of money

lol evilginx is literally a reverse proxy. sounds like someone needs to read a little more about

vei сказал(а):

I know someone with a BOA page similar to what you’ve described here. It captures cookies and doesn’t redirect like the static scamas. Once credentials have been entered, it logs into the account but instead of showing the actual domain, it displays the phishing link and stays that way, even while logged in and transactions are being made on the account. Been trying to wrap my head around that

In my personal opinion Modlishka is even better as MITM attack using reverse-proxy, take a look:

GitHub - drk1wi/Modlishka: Modlishka. Reverse Proxy.
Modlishka. Reverse Proxy. . Contribute to drk1wi/Modlishka development by creating an account on GitHub.
github.com

zrRnge сказал(а):
I know someone with a BOA page similar to what you’ve described here. It captures cookies and doesn’t redirect like the static scamas. Once credentials have been entered, it logs into the account but instead of showing the actual domain, it displays the phishing link and stays that way, even while logged in and transactions are being made on the account. Been trying to wrap my head around that

I can do that , its easy

zrRnge сказал(а):

that's a reverse proxy. that's what evilginx2 does. imagine it like they're logging into a computer and when they log in, you run up and steal the computer from in front of them. the website sees the same exact computer and session, so it thinks you're the same exact person. the difference is that when they log in, the session is transferred to you and they're left with a new session so that they don't ruin the session that was transferred to you.

this cannot be done on an all-PHP phishing kit due to the cross-site origin policies. otherwise, you would just need to iframe the entire site and let them use the iframe and collect the cookies and log all keystroke events using javascript to capture credentials. there's a reason if you try to iframe other websites, a lot won't load and if they do, you cannot collect any data without them sharing it voluntarily.

this is why the all-PHP phishers are good for attempting to steal recovery credentials like photo ID, mmn, pin numbers, recovery question answers, etc. you'd need to sign in as the logs come in and redirect them immediately to the 2fa phisher or whatever is necessary to get into the account if more than user:pass is needed. with the reverse proxy, they enter the 2fa into the actual site, just proxied through your VPS and as soon as the session is created that gives full access to the account, it's transferred to you.
Последнее редактирование: 05.03.2023

vei сказал(а):
that's a reverse proxy. that's what evilginx2 does. imagine it like they're logging into a computer and when they log in, you run up and steal the computer from in front of them. the website sees the same exact computer and session, so it thinks you're the same exact person. the difference is that when they log in, the session is transferred to you and they're left with a new session so that they don't ruin the session that was transferred to you.

this cannot be done on an all-PHP phishing kit due to the cross-site origin policies. otherwise, you would just need to iframe the entire site and let them use the iframe and collect the cookies and log all keystroke events using javascript to capture credentials. there's a reason if you try to iframe other websites, a lot won't load and if they do, you cannot collect any data without them sharing it voluntarily.

this is why the all-PHP phishers are good for attempting to steal recovery credentials like photo ID, mmn, pin numbers, recovery question answers, etc. you'd need to sign in as the logs come in and redirect them immediately to the 2fa phisher or whatever is necessary to get into the account if more than user:pass is needed. with the reverse proxy, they enter the 2fa into the actual site and as soon as the session is created that gives full access to the account, it's transferred to you.

This has helped clear things up. Thanks

expert_kalash сказал(а):
Live panel + cookie saver plagin is ok

you won't find 365 proxy reverse

a live panel would only be useful in a reverse proxy if you wanted to force the visitor into adding extra info like upload documents that it is them logging in. otherwise, a reverse proxy would already capture that the login credentials. from there, you would also have to craft your own POST to the actually log the visitor in into website to create the session incase it displays any 2fa/mfa.

also, a reverse proxy is a reverse proxy. as long as the reverse proxy logs proxied get/post/header data, he doesn't need to find one specific to 365 because it will simply reverse proxy the 365 site and mirror it to the victim. the only way a live panel could push cookie saving is to ask the user to install a browser extension to communicate with cross origin website data.

just my 2 cents.