What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headed to prison in a few months, what should i invest in?

AccessMan44

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
I only have $2,500 to invest, what can i do? i cant find work on here at all, i need something. im going to do 2 years in federal prison. starting in 3 months. Im located in the USA,

man514lo сказал(а):
I wouldn’t invest if I can’t properly control my investment from inside bro or access 24/7 to it.. just my thoughts

I think he might mean what can he do now to build up some money before he goes in, instead of or addition to long term investments. But yeah agreed on the end of long term investments, unless you think it's going to blow up in the next 3 years and you're diamond handing there's no point in investing if you can't trade it often. Maybe he could call friends/family for updates and tell them how to trade it. If he wants to make money now before he goes in there's plenty of work around he's just gotta keep his eyes open

AccessMan44 сказал(а):
I only have $2,500 to invest, what can i do? i cant find work on here at all, i need something. im going to do 2 years in federal prison. starting in 3 months. Im located in the USA,

You plan to go to Prison? What the fuck. Unless there was deliberate and unprovoked physical violence you were responsible for I can't think of a single thing better to advocate against- and that is participating in any state-sponsored incarceration. Fffffuck that with a 25ft wiffle ball bat with whipped cream and cherries on top.

Может лучше сохранить как кэш чтоб было на первое время после того как отсидишь)

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
You plan to go to Prison? What the fuck. Unless there was deliberate and unprovoked physical violence you were responsible for I can't think of a single thing better to advocate against- and that is participating in any state-sponsored incarceration. Fffffuck that with a 25ft wiffle ball bat with whipped cream and cherries on top.

i dont plan on it, here in the USA, you plead guilty then wait to start your sentence

viktorramakov сказал(а):
I think he might mean what can he do now to build up some money before he goes in, instead of or addition to long term investments. But yeah agreed on the end of long term investments, unless you think it's going to blow up in the next 3 years and you're diamond handing there's no point in investing if you can't trade it often. Maybe he could call friends/family for updates and tell them how to trade it. If he wants to make money now before he goes in there's plenty of work around he's just gotta keep his eyes open

correct, im thinking renting botnets. using a clipper and doing ddos attacks with those botnets

AccessMan44 сказал(а):
correct, im thinking renting botnets. using a clipper and doing ddos attacks with those botnet

what did you plead guilty for , just curious..

AccessMan44 сказал(а):
correct, im thinking renting botnets. using a clipper and doing ddos attacks with those botnets

bruh, if you were already caught, maybe it's not a good idea to say you'll do more illegal stuff on a forum read by feds on the daily basis? just a thought

bleue сказал(а):
bruh, if you were already caught, maybe it's not a good idea to say you'll do more illegal stuff on a forum read by feds on the daily basis? just a thought

i understand where you're coming from, i wasnt involved in hacking or cyber crime, i am being accused of trafficking firearms. Completely different

Cyc199_77 сказал(а):
what did you plead guilty for , just curious..
Cyc199_77 сказал(а):
what did you plead guilty for

conspiracy

Последнее редактирование: 23.02.2023

bleue сказал(а):

Согласен, не стоит, на тебя найдут больше и тебя посадят подольше

Rule one
1-) Don't admit your guilt no matter what.

retsass сказал(а):
Rule one
1-) Don't admit your guilt no matter what.

Doesn’t work like that lol, sometimes you gotta plead guilty to bargain a deal rather then go on trial and risk 20 years instead of 5, when you’re fucked you’re fucked bro