What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hacking anonimo

dorian19891989

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hola, estoy tratando de aprender a realizar una auditoría completamente anónima, normalmente trabajo con kali linux y uso "Anonsurf" a través de tor.

Pero me gustaría saber si alguien puede encontrarme o es mejor usar un proxy. Porque las VPN no son seguras en absoluto.

Sé que es más seguro hacerlo a través de la red Wi-Fi pública o de otra persona, pero no tengo una computadora portátil a mano.

dorian19891989 сказал(а):
Hola, estoy tratando de aprender a realizar una auditoría completamente anónima, normalmente trabajo con kali linux y uso "Anonsurf" a través de tor.

Pero me gustaría saber si alguien puede encontrarme o es mejor usar un proxy. Porque las VPN no son seguras en absoluto.

Sé que es más seguro hacerlo a través de la red Wi-Fi pública o de otra persona, pero no tengo una computadora portátil a mano.
Hi, I am trying to learn how to perform a completely anonymous audit, I usually work with kali linux and use "Anonsurf" through tor.
But I would like to know if anyone can find me or is it better to use a proxy. Because VPNs are not secure at all.
I know it's safer to do it over public or someone else's Wi-Fi network, but I don't have a laptop handy.

I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly.
Are you trying to learn how to audit something in an anonymous way?
Why don't you try to learn how to audit first and then make it anonymous? Start with baby-steps.

Why are VPNs not secure?
You can tunnel your VPN through TOR for "extra protection", except that's NOT TRUE because there's always going to be a permanent node exposed (your VPN server).

Why do you think that using a public WIFI is more secure?
When you do that, you're usually out of your "secure place", meaning that you're exposing yourself in a public place which you might visit again at the same time-range another day (that's one way feds catch people).

Get yourself a good and reputable VPN (MULLVAD), route your network through TOR if you want, and you will be fine.

If you write in Russian or English we will be able to help you a little better.

Greetings, I actually speak Spanish, but I use the translator to be able to post

First of all, many perks for taking care of me and dedicating your time

I'm going to be honest, I'm allowed to do that audit, but they want the evidence to be real, so they're going to get it investigated and I have to make sure I do it as angering as possible.

I have used proxy strings with proxychain, tor and various vpn

But I've read in several forums, that very few vpns are secure and they all keep some data and can give it up

Therefore I would recommend that a laptop that is in my name and in a public place and cameras

What do you think about this, any recommendations?

dorian19891989 сказал(а):
Greetings, I actually speak Spanish, but I use the translator to be able to post

First of all, many perks for taking care of me and dedicating your time

I'm going to be honest, I'm allowed to do that audit, but they want the evidence to be real, so they're going to get it investigated and I have to make sure I do it as angering as possible.

I have used proxy strings with proxychain, tor and various vpn

But I've read in several forums, that very few vpns are secure and they all keep some data and can give it up

Therefore I would recommend that a laptop that is in my name and in a public place and cameras

What do you think about this, any recommendations?
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

OK, I think I understand what you mean.
You want it to be as anonymous as possible because the company you're auditing wants to test what they're capable of, right?

You can try pen-testing using TOR alone; only a VPN; and both combined. This way will be very time consuming.

If your focus is staying private, make sure to only use TOR and encrypted connections at all times (Disable HTTP endpoints).
When you do the pen-test, use Tails OS, or Qubes OS + Whonix:
If you choose Tails OS, they won't be able to trace anything back to you (assuming it takes them more than 5 minutes to get to your computer) because everything you do gets erased after you shutdown your computer (everything gets written into the RAM modules).
If you choose Qubes OS + Whonix, make sure to have FDE turned on and use a strong password)