What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Pay

x1337o

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
i just wanna know why carders are using banks to link the card to gpay doesn't just require cc + billing to save your card in gpay ?
And if gpay app on mobile only allows linking your bank in order to start making payments , why then google payments on web casually asks for cc + bill ? and is there any difference between gpay and google payments ?

im confused because all i knew that gpay requires only putting cc , and then boom all transactions declined lol because you need to warm up the card for week or so and all that bullshit etc .. (your balls explodes lol ) ..

now i see many carders working on gpay but talking only about linking bank accounts , like if it's the only option to link ? or it's just the 'best and efficient' option for trusted and 100% approved transactions ?

x1337o сказал(а):
i just wanna know why carders are using banks to link the card to gpay

When I want to make a payment of funds from a card with 3D protection, the victim sees the payment amount and does not enter the code on the phishing page. When a victim receives a code to link a card in G-pay/A-pay, the victim is more likely to enter the code. When I have G-pay/A-pay. I can make payment without confirmation, because the victim already made this confirmation in the first step when he entered the code in my phishing.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
lol OP asks a general a straight forward question about the benefits of linking a bank instead of cc for carding purposes and people start randomly talking about phishing and otp.....rofl

Ребят нужна консультация от человека с опытом в теме фишей под сбор сс+смс и привязки к g pay.
Пинганите в личку если не сложно, ничего приватного не нужно, общую картину хочу получить, но именно от человека с опытом.