What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good SMTP for mass mailing (spamming)

DanteXDark

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi people of XSS, i need a lil help regarding mail spamming, i need to spam mails but i dont know any good smtp i used to spam with cpanels webmails, yahoo smtps, and gmail but yahoo and gmail not working now a days soo i really need some good SMTPs,
so if you guys know good smtps or ways of mass mailing then pls suggest me some ),

THX in advance )))

I work with google smtps, they get into the inbox from them, I don’t know why it doesn’t work for you.
Do you have two-factor authentication and an additional password for a third-party application in google?

DanteXDark сказал(а):
Hi people of XSS, i need a lil help regarding mail spamming, i need to spam mails but i dont know any good smtp i used to spam with cpanels webmails, yahoo smtps, and gmail but yahoo and gmail not working now a days soo i really need some good SMTPs,
so if you guys know good smtps or ways of mass mailing then pls suggest me some ),

THX in advance )))

Maybe Rambler, the mail literally cost pennies)

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
a lot of shop like xleet sell smtp
go buy, i have good expereince from it

SaraRoden сказал(а):
I work with google smtps, they get into the inbox from them, I don’t know why it doesn’t work for you.
Do you have two-factor authentication and an additional password for a third-party application in google?

Там максимум можно отправлять 600 писем в месяц через smtp если это рассыка и блочат аккаунта или отключат отправку просто и всё