What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOLOD | Вывод API/Отработка Seed

starvation

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
GOLOD
Сервис по работе с цифровыми активами.

Вывод API Криптобирж. 50%

Обналичиваем балансы криптобирж при помощи API ключей, добытых любыми путями.
Работаем с Binance, FTX, Bybit, Huobi, Derbit, Bitfinex, Bittrex и многими другими биржами.
Биржи постоянно меняются, уточняйте в лс.
Можем снять практически все что угодно.

Отработка Seed phrase. До 90% в вашу сторону

Сервис отработки Seed phrase с удобной навигацией и понятными отчетами.
Админ панель с доступом к балансам ваших кошельков. Автоматический вывод коинов, проверка балансов 24/7.
Отработка оператором NFT и коинов на всех уровнях.
Постоянная техническая поддержка и широкий спектр возможностей.

На соседнем форуме у сервиса внесен депозит 0.5BTC+.
Последнее редактирование: 01.06.2022

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Работаю с сервисом задолго до открытия, зарекомендовали себя как надежные партнеры. Всегда все четко по выплатам и статистике.
Поздравляю с открытием!

Работаем с API ключами с отключенным или заблокированным выводом средств. Если у вас есть аккаунты криптобирж с ограниченным выводом, пишите.

worst service, he scam me for 2 api , after i send first api he was gone for few days , after 1month he came back and said now its able to work , after i give him second key he was gone half of day and return after balance is 0 and say wasnt able to move , the only thing is able this guy is to convert all balance to bnb and disappear.

axelpower сказал(а):
worst service, he scam me for 2 api , after i send first api he was gone for few days , after 1month he came back and said now its able to work , after i give him second key he was gone half of day and return after balance is 0 and say wasnt able to move , the only thing is able this guy is to convert all balance to bnb and disappear.

OMG, i'am back and ready to reply to your 1000$ Binance API, they did not work. Also you gave me API that's only possible to TRADE, NOT TO WITHDRAW.
I was offline, you had Binance APIs from SCAM, that's why i did not worked with them (i texted you this before also).
Account holder just withdrawed all money from the account. It's not possible for me to withdraw balance via API key.
Also im not scammed, i did not withdrawed nothing, it's very hard and to work stable with Binance APIs , i offered you TEST and you accepted it.
Последнее редактирование: 16.02.2024