What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gift card Carding

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
just buy cc and find an otp bot or spoofer to get the otp codes.

use a mobile device with 4g when you want to run the cc

Dark7777777 сказал(а):
Thanks mate... Why the 4G though?

the ips dont really get flagged.

TommyVic сказал(а):
What about: RDP-Socks5 proxy- OTP Panel Phishing page ?

You can do that but you will probably have better luck using 4g + iphone or android.

OTP Panel phishing pages are normally only good for APAY/GPAY. Unless your targetting a country where it doesnt say the payment amount in the text message.

TommyVic сказал(а):
Whats worth buying on APAY/GPAY

4G is that just using the phones data?

Use your imagination bro ...

Yes 4g is mobile data

Dark7777777 сказал(а):
As a beginner, how can I start gift card carding? I know it is noob stuff but kindly help

It all depends on what kind of giftcard's you are trying to card. If you want to get giftcard's then I advise you should check out gift card generation. If you are interested in that kind of material I can help you understand how it works.

TommyVic сказал(а):
But then you will need to purchase a bunch of Devices. There are Android 4G Socks proxys.

yes but that is the price of being in this game. fb marketplace has many cheap devices that can be used.

trying to find an antidetect that mimics android is hard. i havent come across a fully working one yet

m0perandi сказал(а):
It all depends on what kind of giftcard's you are trying to card. If you want to get giftcard's then I advise you should check out gift card generation. If you are interested in that kind of material I can help you understand how it works.

TG?

d133l3 сказал(а):
just buy cc and find an otp bot or spoofer to get the otp codes.

use a mobile device with 4g when you want to run the cc

Can you suggest a good otp bot service ?. it would be appreciated