What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Generate more money (BTC)

stars4

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
hello , I am looking for someone who can explain to me or help me multiply my bitcoins, I mean generate more bitcoins from the ones I have, I currently have $200 for this purpose, if someone can help me with this I will give them a percentage of the profits

no scammers please

Dread Pirate Roberts сказал(а):
this amount is too small for any financial investment, you should better invest this money into yourself.
anyone who would claim otherwise is most likely a scammer.

I understand, well thanks for the advice, anyway I take scams into account

stars4 сказал(а):
hello , I am looking for someone who can explain to me or help me multiply my bitcoins, I mean generate more bitcoins from the ones I have, I currently have $200 for this purpose, if someone can help me with this I will give them a percentage of the profits

no scammers please

Скрытый контент для пользователей: .

stars4 сказал(а):

no scammers please

I am selling cryptocurrency seed phrases and private keys with results from NoneType SeedChecker

You cant generate or multiply them only to work with them or buy them directly
So if you have any questions i am free to answer or sell for you my subscription

Did you hear about bitcoin magic addresses? Just send your coins to a magic address, and you'll get your coins back in amount multiplied by 2. A magic address is:
Код:
Скопировать в буфер обмена
bc1q625yd3utpwtuvy0j4d22h500h78escvtjqq8yd
For instance if you send 1 BTC you'll get back 2 BTC to your address.

хтонь сказал(а):
Did you hear about bitcoin magic addresses? Just send your coins to a magic address, and you'll get your coins back in amount multiplied by 2. A magic address is:
Код:
Скопировать в буфер обмена
bc1q625yd3utpwtuvy0j4d22h500h78escvtjqq8yd
For instance if you send 1 BTC you'll get back 2 BTC to your address.

hhahhahaha magic btc address

fsocienty сказал(а):
Скрытое содержимое

If you can convince me that they didn't scam me, then I will do it.

MT6K сказал(а):
I am selling cryptocurrency seed phrases and private keys with results from NoneType SeedChecker

You cant generate or multiply them only to work with them or buy them directly
So if you have any questions i am free to answer or sell for you my subscription

By generating more I meant investing these bitcoins, to obtain more profits

I mean you can make small trades to buy low and sell high I guess haha, but one mistake and you will be back at the start so not really helpful.
Better is just to get a job and earn some more and start with a couple K.

stars4 сказал(а):
If you can convince me that they didn't scam me, then I will do it.

Скрытый контент для пользователей: .

stars4 сказал(а):
By generating more I meant investing these bitcoins, to obtain more profits

You can swap it to ether and invest in Uniswap farms. You provide liquidity for some trading pair and you get a share of the commission. it works something like this.

Bet $200 on red in roulette and you'll get $400, if you're unlucky, it's okay to live on and enjoy the sun