What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Где регистрировать юникод (punycode) домены?

dort

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Привет. Подскажите хостинг, который позволяет регистрировать такие домены.
От себя добавлю, что их можно зарегистрировать даже на namecheap.
Но у них такая политика, что тебе дают возможность зарегистрироваться, но через 10 дней домен улетит в бан без причины (по причине юникода в домене).
По этому, подскажите где еще можно зарегистрировать такие домены.

Search domain name
Find your domain name and register it. Combell even offers you 10 free extra services, such as an e-mail address and a mailbox.
www.combell.com

не то. не все можно

dort сказал(а):
Но у них такая политика, что тебе дают возможность зарегистрироваться, но через 10 дней домен улетит в бан без причины (по причине юникода в домене).

homoglyph (punycode) domains can be registered by any registrar, it just depends which browser you view it in because most of them change it themselves to ASCII instead of displaying the unicode chars, and sometimes even change it to the latin char it is impersonating. it's not which registrar can register them but rather which application viewing it is vulnerable to them.

but for example, say you wanted to make a bing.com punycode:
Код:
Скопировать в буфер обмена

at any registrar that can register a .com, register this domain:
Код:

if the browser isn't based on chromium (which most are), it might be vulnerable and display the cyrillic 'b'.
Последнее редактирование: 08.03.2023

vei сказал(а):
homoglyph (punycode) domains can be registered by any registrar, it just depends which browser you view it in because most of them change it themselves to ASCII instead of displaying the unicode chars, and sometimes even change it to the latin char it is impersonating. it's not which registrar can register them but rather which application viewing it is vulnerable to them.

but for example, say you wanted to make a bing.com punycode:
Код:

at any registrar that can register a .com, register this domain:

if the browser isn't based on chromium (which most are), it might be vulnerable and display the cyrillic 'b'.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

I knew that info about browsers.
And I know, that it can be registered by any registrar.
But not every one of them agrees to register such a domain.
Some of them refuse, and some register, take your money and block the domain in a week with no reason

dort сказал(а):

Мне не давал на неймчипе зарегать
даже Ирландию ставил , все равно не дал

dort сказал(а):
I knew that info about browsers.
And I know, that it can be registered by any registrar.
But not every one of them agrees to register such a domain.
Some of them refuse, and some register, take your money and block the domain in a week with no reason

i recommend looking at registrars that are known for their privacy and resilience against take-down letters. not bulletproof, but like thepiratebay's registrar aka easydns.com. you could also use njalla, but they have been scamming and stealing domains apparently. i don't know which specific registrars allow them, as i wasn't aware that any of them didn't allow homoglyphs.

if you host a legitimate website and only show your phishing/malicious page for 30min to visitors who visit with a specific token ID in the URL. then if anyone reported it, by the time any support looked at the phishing ticket against your domain, it would just show a normal legitimate website since the 30min expires the token ID and the registrar would defend it being online.

i currently do the same thing and whenever they email me that someone reported my domain, i ask them to look around and see for themselves that it is just a normal resume website and that someone is harassing me. it has worked for over a year now.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
вы можете зарегистрировать эти домены у любого провайдера, но punycode был исправлен в большинстве браузеров с течением времени.

learner сказал(а):
вы можете зарегистрировать эти домены у любого провайдера, но punycode был исправлен в большинстве браузеров с течением времени.

this, as i said before: any registrar will let you register because there are real domains that use chinese unicode chars for example, but 99% of browsers will not display the puny code as they turn the unicode into ascii.