What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh in just 2 hours after release : Cobalt Strike 4.9.1 BUG fixed! Lifetime cracked! with NO HOOKS - January 25th 2024 - ESCROW

Mr M

Midle Weight
Депозит
$-31
As the title states

ALL buyers received the new Arsenal Kit just released on 10th October 2023 as promised!

Selling it separately too , TOX or PM !

Selling Lifetime Best Cracked Cobalt Strike 4.9.1 + Arsenal Kits latest versions 24th January 2024!!

4.9.1 ORIGINAL HASH with FULL LICENSE , NOT THE RIPPED ONE FROM YOU KNOW WHO! +Latest original artifact kits!

Original cobalstrike.exe for those who want client to run on Windows , also added the cobaltstrike-client.sh for those who runs it on Linux!

ALSO I will share my cracking method to understand HOW it's cracked lifetime and have the original HASH and no code intervention on the original .jar file! It's included both original license, and lifetime license!

JUST ONE BONUS : Any update on the Arsenal Kit , it's provided for free as long as the Original License is valid. On the lifetime, you always get the updated Arsenal Kit always.

Also have the Lifetime License tweaks (both Client , and TeamServerImage cracked)

Original or cracked, you pick (for any Cracked version for lifetime usage, price changes)

CS 4.91 original hash proof:
Код: Скопировать в буфер обмена
Code:
# Cobalt Strike 4.9.1 (October 10, 2023)
1b17da633563bedea293971ff5da6ca7cf9508ba3cac2d347fdfc2a7a30e8ff1    Cobalt Strike 4.9.1 Licensed (cobaltstrike.jar)

CS 4.9.1 Latest 3rd proof.png

CS 4.9.1 lifetime cracked working proof TeamServer (haven't intervened in the .class files at all, it's self signed license , self made files, so the back code it's clean) :
Bash: Скопировать в буфер обмена
Code:
October 10th, 2023 - Cobalt Strike 4.9.1
-------------
+ Updated the console help for the execute-assembly, inline-execute, and data-store commands.
+ Fixed issue where the Post-Ex obfuscate and cleanup settings were not applied correctly.
+ Fixed issue where the .NET assemblies stored in the Data Store were not used when Post-Ex obfuscate setting is true.
+ Fixed issue when applying UDRLs to Post-Ex DLLs (POSTEX_RDLL_GENERATE) would cause the dll to not initialize and fail.

Cobalt Strike 4.9.1 Client Cracked Lifetime by Mr M working :
CS 4.9.1 Latest 1st proof.png

CS 4.9.1 Latest 2nd proof.png

Always go with ESCROW (fee applies on both ways)

First one who releases this on XSS.IS and JUST xss.is !

I take orders ONLY from XSS PM / TOX for this sell

TOX :

C40D8825F67346F9DEB875A9AC63EEECF3B8E9DD1563D021CED1DCF9E7019E78D4CB4DDE385F

Вложения​

• cs 4.8 client.png
    cs 4.8 client.png
    246.5 КБ · Просмотры: 1 670
  • Arsenal Latest.png
    Arsenal Latest.png
    142.9 КБ · Просмотры: 1 238
  • real cracked CS 4.8.png
    real cracked CS 4.8.png
    133.8 КБ · Просмотры: 1 223
  • 1695667394251.png
    1695667394251.png
    422.8 КБ · Просмотры: 726
  • CS Lifetime MR M 4.9.png
    CS Lifetime MR M 4.9.png
    478.2 КБ · Просмотры: 201

Pernat1y сказал(а):
Покупка строго через гаранта - https://xss.is/escrow/
Напоминаю, что за отказ от гаранта - бан.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Of course, ONLY escrow deal, through guarantor! 100% ! Thanks Pernat1y , also, I can go with middleman with any ADMIN / MOD ! I've read the rules, ok with everthing! <3 Much love, Mr. M !

Latest arsenal kit it's negociable , we can discuss in PM (only on this forum) or TOX . Once you buy it, you have updates on it every time it gets updated. Also beware of the cracked versions that don't have original hash on client

FRESH - Cobalt Strike 4.9.1 released on 25th January 2024 !

Seems the 4.9 version had bugs , and crucial commands where bugged and couldn't get our "job" right!

check first post on thread for the Updates it got + proofs !
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

No worries, here and positive, in couple of hours cracked it too!

UPDATE : Original cobalstrike.exe added , also cracked lifetime with no Hooks , no silly games .​

Original code in the client , so no heads in the wall !​

I reply only on TOX and PM here on XSS
Only ESCROW !

Latest Cobalt Strike 4.9.1 - Jan 25th 2024 (Original or lifetime licensed with original HASH ! ) Cobalt Strike 4.9.1

Artifact kit Latest !
BONUS : Anyone who buys CobaltStrike from me will get in the future any update that appears for ARTIFACTS-KIT also 50% discount next time on the updated version of Cobalt Strike!

Lower prices then I have, they DON'T exist on the market!

ESCROW ONLY !

Up and running!

Offer for 4.9.1 Cracked Lifetime ! This is LATEST version , no hooks!

Price lower then you see on others!

ESCROW !

TOX or PM here on XSS.IS !

4.9.1 Lifetime CobaltStrike ORIGINAL licenses created premium for life with self server certificates !

Own method, own serveer, replica of the original

NO ONE HAS THIS -> ORIGINAL HASH , NO MALFORMATION !

FULLY UPDATED ARTIFACTS, ALSO A STEP BY STEP TO BYPASS EDR like ELASTIC , SOPHOS , ETC ! (DEPENDING IF THEY UPDATED OR NOT).
THIS IS JUST A BONUS -> NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF COBALTSTRIKE LIFETIME ORIGINAL LICENSE + LATEST ARTIFACTS ! JUST HELPING YOU TO BYPASS AS A THANKS OF BUYING AND TRUSTING!

ALSO BONUS LIFETIME : IF ARTIFACTS GETS UPDATED AND YOU BOUGHT FROM ME -> LIFETIME ARTIFACTS GIVEN -> NO COMPLAINS , NO BAD SCORING .

ESCROW!

Latest arsenal kit + latest cobalt strike 4.9.1 original hash , only one who knows the real cracking method and with it's own server to create and sign-up lifetime the licenses directly !

Latest arsenal kit + latest cobalt strike 4.9.1 original hash , only one who knows the real cracking method and with it's own server to create and sign-up lifetime the licenses directly !