What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

free 16k logs after botnet owner gets mad i found 100+ vulns in his panel.

RawPHP_DG

Midle Weight
Депозит
$-45
since bunny loader is a skid, i let him use my panel for test bots, and i found a large report (downloadable still online) outing him as a scammer and how he should be removed from the forum. He added a task on my net deleting everything, not a big loss at all, but i want others to get use out of it before he does.

images are on there, have fun friends. I will be back with new fresh credentials this week. 10k loads coming in on new fastflux.

I wanted to share so people got the logs before anyone else, since it was my own botnet credentials leaked.

lesson learned: dont trust skids

PLAYER_BUNNY сказал(а):
I am not even gonna say anything, rather, I will let the pictures speak for themselves ( WARNING: the images might make the amadey dev take his vouch back from you )
if you DARE respond to me with an insult, I will leak attach more details (in which you are not gonna like)
And no you are not an adult nor someone with a web-dev degree nor having their house raided nor anything so stop trying to act up

Bunnyloader was real developer and some kids trying to spread propaganda against them.

"The truth, no matter how much it tries to hide, can never be concealed."

PLAYER_BUNNY and RawPHP_DG if you will keep posting panels IPs, passwords, etc. you will be banned both. Respect each other and the forum rules. If you have financial issues to each other start topic here https://xss.is/forums/82/

r_as сказал(а):
PLAYER_BUNNY and RawPHP_DG if you will keep posting panels IPs, passwords, etc. you will be banned both. Respect each other and the forum rules. If you have financial issues to each other start topic here https://xss.is/forums/82/

on my end i am not trying to leak or post anything i was just trying to give some attention to the logs so other users could use what was recovered from bunnys full leak on my panel. I kept all his info private including c2c domain.

Can we nuke these threads? me and bunny have both agreed to let things go and part ways.

mave12 сказал(а):
bunny размещен на xampp?

yes, passwords in db stored in plain-text, and its the default installation nothing done. Its a shame and the code is worse.

MrDe3d сказал(а):
Bunnyloader was real developer and some kids trying to spread propaganda against them.

"The truth, no matter how much it tries to hide, can never be concealed."

Behave with dignity with all users of the forum. I've looked at all your posts in all the topics. You're trying to stuff messages.
You are luring users into private chats. You're trying to put pressure on them.
I'll be watching you!!! If you keep it up. You will be punished.

174region174 сказал(а):
Behave with dignity with all users of the forum. I've looked at all your posts in all the topics. You're trying to stuff messages.
You are luring users into private chats. You're trying to put pressure on them.
I'll be watching you!!! If you keep it up. You will be punished.

Thanks sir