What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

former spammer asks for help to solve his spam problem I pay dearly

labicrave

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
hello can someone help me on spam with ams company 1 years ago i had no worries and a lot of results but i can't manage i have very good antibot my page does not red i have trouble good mailist I crack the smtp I am 20 who inbox with my letter I tried to change the country, page letter and link several times I tried to spam with trusted domains in randomization I have very can of result I do not understand someone can help me on this subject I pay a lot I can also learn to crack smtp if you unlock my worries of result thank you for your answer

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
I can spam with sms, just tell me which country is?

I can help you managing the other parts of the operation, Anti-Bot, Clean Targeted Lists. drop your TG in PM

jpmorgan сказал(а):
I can help you managing the other parts of the operation, Anti-Bot, Clean Targeted Lists. drop your TG in PM

that's not the problem, the antibots are good and but email mailist too