What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sell: Costume Cobalt strike artifact kit & UDRL & LDR src code FUD

0xM4t3r

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Цена
In DM
Контакты
DM
Hello everyone,

I worked with a developer to improve the Cobalt Strike Artifact Kit and reflection loaders. This effort yielded significant advancements in my battle against EDRs, XDRs, and AVs. The functionality is still robust, but it needs some enhancements, particularly in API hashing.

You can change hashes and linkers to make it undetectable again if it gets caught.

Key features include:
- Polymorphic reflection loaders
- Anti-debugging
- Fully customized from scratch
- Custom Clang compiler
- LLVM obfuscation

The source code needs some improvement now, but not much. If you know what you're doing, you can fix it easily and make it fully undetectable (FUD) for a while. Then, you can rebuild the kit to keep it FUD.

I am looking to sell this code as I am finished with it. It will be sold to one customer only.

Escrow only.

DM me with your price.

I can provide a beacon for you to test, scan, and analyze its detection, both on-disk and in-memory.

**Disclaimer:** I am not responsible for any harmful activities conducted using this code. The buyer assumes all responsibility for its use.

SCAN Results:
kleenscan.com

Kleenscan.com

Analyze files to detect malware. Analyze URLs, domains, and IPs to detect malware and blacklist status.
kleenscan.com
kleenscan.com
kleenscan.com

Kleenscan.com

Analyze files to detect malware. Analyze URLs, domains, and IPs to detect malware and blacklist status.
kleenscan.com
kleenscan.com

you can see above the deference between two generations.
when you detected you can regenerate the payload

runtime:
https://kleenscan.com/runtime/scan_result/058aa487c135b7b185456789a2e131bef72f9af1bc960f54136677ad2846e4db