What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Фишинг детектится как deceptive/dangerous

wanted

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Коллеги всем привет. Помогите пожалуйста со следующей проблемой. Сделал фиш - все красиво. Зарегал домен, залил на хостинг, ну думаю посплю и с утра отправлю цели. Как бы ни так. Ссылку нигде не публиковал, только утром сейчас набивал сообщение в телеге в свой же канал - туда и ссылку кинул, и то на лендос. Лендос чистый, на субдомене. На другом субдомене сам фиш. Вопрос такой - что я делаю не так, и как вообще схватил детект? Но главное как от него избавится? Я так понимаю домен я убил уже верно?

wanted сказал(а):
Hello colleagues. Please help me with the following issue. Made a fish - everything is beautiful. I registered the domain, uploaded it to the hosting, well, I think I’ll sleep and send the targets in the morning. No matter how. I didn’t publish the link anywhere, only in the morning I was typing a message in the cart into my own channel - I threw the link there, and then on landos. Landos is clean, on a subdomain. On another subdomain, the fish itself. The question is - what am I doing wrong, and how did the detective grab it in general? But more importantly, how do you get rid of it? I so understand the domain I killed already truly?

You may want to setup cloudflare on your site, and also (depends which country you target) add geo block.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
настрой клоаку и закрой показ по прямой ссылки ( только с реф) настрой страны в клоаке , устройства и будет тебе счастье