What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Spam Job (General Question)

aziefaison

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
This question is for experience spammers that could share opinions. I am Completing first spam job which I am spamming 30,000 validated leads to a small job? Will it result in good results? Spreading my rat by the way.

- Experience responses very much appreciated

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Basically if you can bypass email security then you are sure to have high click & execution rate & much results. Email security is getting really aggressive recently.

Depends on what you’re spreading. If you spread zip know that most email server block zip files. Some don’t block zip files but then they usually scan the inside of zip files (even when the zip file is password protected).

If you’re spreading any other file it will hit inbox, as long as the file isn’t flagged.

Also your email body matters. You must not use words flagged by email security engines like spam assasin.

You must not include blacklisted entities in your email body, eg blacklisted links or blacklisted embedded objects. Your email subject can also cause your email to hit spam

Most advanced spammers I work with use softwares that remove (business) email addresses hosted by google, Microsoft, & other spam traps. If your file hit any domain hosted by such spam traps, be sure that your file will undergo serious reverse engineering by Microsoft or google cybersecurity team, and within a few hours your file will be flagged.

If you get any of these wrong, your entire 30k leads could hit spam or you might get no results only bots

V3SP3R сказал(а):
Basically if you can bypass email security then you are sure to have high click & execution rate & much results. Email security is getting really aggressive recently.

Depends on what you’re spreading. If you spread zip know that most email server block zip files. Some don’t block zip files but then they usually scan the inside of zip files (even when the zip file is password protected).

If you’re spreading any other file it will hit inbox, as long as the file isn’t flagged.

Also your email body matters. You must not use words flagged by email security engines like spam assasin.

You must not include blacklisted entities in your email body, eg blacklisted links or blacklisted embedded objects. Your email subject can also cause your email to hit spam

Most advanced spammers I work with use softwares that remove (business) email addresses hosted by google, Microsoft, & other spam traps. If your file hit any domain hosted by such spam traps, be sure that your file will undergo serious reverse engineering by Microsoft or google cybersecurity team, and within a few hours your file will be flagged.

If you get any of these wrong, your entire 30k leads could hit spam or you might get no results only bots
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

Thanks for the detailed response very much appreciated. Im using trusted 4 letter aged domains purchased with redirects to landing page for exe download +antibot

aziefaison сказал(а):
Thanks for the detailed response very much appreciated. Im using trusted 4 letter aged domains purchased with redirects to landing page for exe download +antibot

As long as those services don’t get blacklisted you’re good. Also I see you use a landing page which means your exe must be signed with digital signature

V3SP3R сказал(а):
As long as those services don’t get blacklisted you’re good. Also I see you use a landing page which means your exe must be signed with digital signature

Yes I will have digital signature. Eventually links will reach blacklist after a day of spamming the domains im sure.

aziefaison сказал(а):
Yes I will have digital signature. Eventually links will reach blacklist after a day of spamming the domains im sure.

Goodluck