What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding Phone Numbers and Additional Emails - UK

fumeslither

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Good Evening Sirs

I'm going to start by saying I am reasonably new to this game so certainly will have some gaps in knowledge.
I've recently found great interest in the art OSINT and have given it a go myself with some success - managed to find email, all social media accounts, multiple IP's, and potential addresses (although think this is incorrect), and passwords (which are certainly outdated) for my first mark.

I've used some basic tools like sherlock to gather information, general social engineering to get access to social accounts and from username searches against twitter data breach was able to match an email (along with a cross exam of a selection of other leaks including the email address). My issue is that I know for sure that the mark operates with several email addresses and I cannot for the life of me attribute a phone number to any account, i've tried ebay and paypal for partial numbers to brute force but there are no accounts for the email with either.

Also worth noting that the mark is UK based and so readily online information is limited in terms of personal data (ie phones and email). The mark is aware of the investigation (task for uni to try and gather as much info about a fellow classmate) and we are allowed to use morally and legally questionable means (obviously phishing etc is limited as mark will be on the look out for shady links). I also am not able to access any of the hardware marks: phones, laptops/PCs, routers etc.

Literally any help would be great, i've been doing my own digging for about a day but feel like im reaching a brick wall of my limited knowledge!

have you checked leaks for the emails you have?
are there any leaks that show phone numbers?
might be worth the try

Off the top of my head if you want business emails you should use hunter and if you want personal emails and phone numbers then you can check leaks.

You can just download the leaks json data and then parse for what you're looking for.

[Example]
Bash:
Скопировать в буфер обмена
grep -E -o "\b[A-Za-z0-9._%+-]+@[A-Za-z0-9.-]+\.[A-Za-z]{2,6}\b" leaks.json > emails.txt
Последнее редактирование: 22.03.2023