What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find phone/email/ip of a Facebook user!?

Evild34d

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi,

Do any one have a method or any technique to find out what phone number used to create an account or email address or find logged IP of a facebook user? Especially about the IP, as much as details possible.

I'm open to pay no less than 500$

Hit me a message if you have

thecount сказал(а):
for ip you need social engineering

Through ip logger or a website with tracking code to be sent to the target while you are in chat with him..etc I know those stuffs , but dealing wuth targets are not the same, so I need more way

I think that nobody who have information how to receive emails and phones for facebook users would not provide this information for 500$.
Even the facebook bug bounty programs would provide more money.
Facebook is quite not very good projected system, so it can still contain vulnerabilities.

swap3r сказал(а):
I think that nobody who have information how to receive emails and phones for facebook users would not provide this information for 500$.
Even the facebook bug bounty programs would provide more money.
Facebook is quite not very good projected system, so it can still contain vulnerabilities.

I never see someone can get email and phone from facebook ,

thecount сказал(а):
I never see someone can get email and phone from facebook ,

The leaked database of facebook was published few years ago containing phonenumber and FBID. U can try to find it even on this forum.