What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fake virus pop-up scam

pierre777reborn

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Someone knows how to conduct a Fake virus pop-up scam? Like a pop-up with a number, they call the number and then scammer Social Engineer them into getting their info through malware or other ?

pierre777reborn сказал(а):
Someone knows how to conduct a Fake virus pop-up scam? Like a pop-up with a number, they call the number and then scammer Social Engineer them into getting their info through malware or other ?

Some think like couple month before i'm was get,similar...

I'm go on google,write amazon ,and click first URL...
And that was from ads ,not original...
And they POP UP FULL ON SCREEN MY ,AND MAKE SIGNAL,ATENTION,YOU FILE WAS ALL CRYPTET,PLEASE CALL THAT NUMBER..
And not able go back my even...... ( have to restart my windows...

But that shit looks legit and good...
Lot people get scare,even my self first time,get scare,think how i can get this, if none file was download and open....

Floyd88888 сказал(а):
Some think like couple month before i'm was get,similar...

I'm go on google,write amazon ,and click first URL...
And that was from ads ,not original...
And they POP UP FULL ON SCREEN MY ,AND MAKE SIGNAL,ATENTION,YOU FILE WAS ALL CRYPTET,PLEASE CALL THAT NUMBER..
And not able go back my even...... ( have to restart my windows...

But that shit looks legit and good...
Lot people get scare,even my self first time,get scare,think how i can get this, if none file was download and open....

I wonder how profitable it is

have you hear something like

"Click yes if you are not a robot" ?
Thats where the journey starts.

When they click yes you gain access to browser and can send push notifications