What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facture Swap

user2726

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi,

There is a program where you can login with many companies email accounts in the same time and waiting to receive factures. And when you get factures in email, you get notification and if the amount is good with a simply click the program will send another facture with your IBAN automatically and victim pay on your IBAN. Who know about it?

user2726 сказал(а):
Hi,

There is a program where you can login with many companies email accounts in the same time and waiting to receive factures. And when you get factures in email, you get notification and if the amount is good with a simply click the program will send another facture with your IBAN automatically and victim pay on your IBAN. Who know about it?

I do not hear anything about this. I don't think this is real )

user2726 сказал(а):
Hi,

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

joo ali baba yes?

I have it. I can install it anytime on your servers. MSG me. Guarantor is accepted.

Facture must be modified manualy, you have all tools in the software. Software intercept factures , take them from victim inbox, put them to your software. From there you can modify whatever you wish, IBAN etc, and with 1 click put it back in the victim email

mkdiretc сказал(а):
I have it. I can install it anytime on your servers. MSG me. Guarantor is accepted.

Facture must be modified manualy, you have all tools in the software. Software intercept factures , take them from victim inbox, put them to your software. From there you can modify whatever you wish, IBAN etc, and with 1 click put it back in the victim email

Please contact me via Tg at: https://t.me/fdgdfgdfgfsdfdfdf

Thanks