What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Explain mindset of successful carder by Backstab

Backstab

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
This be very short post reason why I do that its simple and easy to explain than previous article and everyone on this forum get same information
please try understand what I exactly mean because this advice could don't answer on Your question about carding

Imagine situation You re novice and I tell you don't be focused on cards or methods,just start from Browser and how anti-fraud system works
what you want do with non-vbv card and method after browser be flagged ? Nothing any payment not be works

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GENIAL OF SIMPLICITY
Purchase residential socks run your favorite browser and try create gmail account

( JUST RUN YOUR PREFER BROWSER ADD SOCKS ) CREATE GMAIL ACCOUNT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORKING EXAMPLES TO PROOF MY GENIAL OF SIMPLICITY BASED OF INFORMATION'S WHAT GIVE ME EXPERIENCE

When you use carding device ( with socks ) to create gmail be triggered to add telephone number to gmail
now another experiment use your personal device and you not be triggered

This testing of your setup I recommend when you re serious about bank logs/carding and etc,basically google have decent anti-fraud system so when you re triggered to add number
payments like gift cards,amazon could be canceled ,its very easy and simple

----------------------------------------------------------i---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your setup could have several troubles why its flagged that's I was more describe at my previous article about carding
Its possible to card when gmail flagged You but its be risk payments be canceled ( spotify,netflix,hulu be works but another payments like gift cards 88% canceled )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIFFICULT RATED BY BACKSTAB

BUY GIFT CARD ----> 8/10 ( DEPENDS ON WEBSITE ) DIFFICULT ITS SAME LIKE TO BUY BITCOIN BUT YOU NOT NEED DRIVER LICENSE
BUY BITCOIN ---> 9/10
PHYSICAL PRODUCT ---> 4/10 ( I NEVER BOUGHT PHYSICAL PRODUCTS JUST DIGITAL,ITS YOUR CHOICE )
CURRENCIES TO GAMES ---> 4/10 ( WHEN YOU KNOW WHICH GAME,ITS COULD BE EASY PROFIT BUT YOU MUST KNOW SITES AND ETC )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MADE BY BACKSTAB
Последнее редактирование: 16.02.2023

Simple and Easy test of your setup done over few minutes

многие люди интересуются картами, не зная, как работают платежные системы и браузеры, но от этого зависит как минимум 70% успеха кардинга