What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evilginx3.0

WhiteBeer

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
please I’m seeking for guide from an expert or an experienced user of evilginx. How do I avoid my ip been blocked and phishlets link will be redirected to youtube? Any idea is appreciated. Thank you all
Вложения
d53e3c8f-3792-45f5-9b9a-5fdeb1b9aa4c.jpeg
Последнее редактирование: 10.09.2023

here is the new evilginx3 phishlet format. to redirect to youtube after session capture, just change the "redirect_url".

as for why your IP is being banned instantly, your domain and/or hosting provider is on the spamhaus' blacklist.

vei сказал(а):
here is the new evilginx3 phishlet format. to redirect to youtube after session capture, just change the "redirect_url".

as for why your IP is being banned instantly, your domain and/or hosting provider is on the spamhaus' blacklist.

Thank you

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
на время теста, можешь просто поставить другой mode у блеклиста.
например просто убрав его, написав команду "blacklist off".

вот в принципе более детально описаны все опции у них на сайте:
Blacklist | Evilginx
Blacklisting feature will help you block access from computers trying to scan your Evilginx HTTP server. With default settings, an IP of the originating request is added to blacklist whenever the request is unathorized.
help.evilginx.com

по сути там очень хорошая документация, можешь искать ответы в ней.

emo098ui сказал(а):
For the duration of the test, you can simply set a different mode for the blacklist.
for example, simply removing it by writing the command "blacklist off".

Here, in principle, all the options are described in more detail on their website:
Blacklist | Evilginx
Blacklisting feature will help you block access from computers trying to scan your Evilginx HTTP server. With default settings, an IP of the originating request is added to blacklist whenever the request is unathorized.
help.evilginx.com

In fact, there is very good documentation there, you can look for answers in it. I was using command “blacklist unauth” so
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
emo098ui сказал(а):
For the duration of the test, you can simply set a different mode for the blacklist.

Here, in principle, all the options are described in more detail on their website:
Blacklist | Evilginx
help.evilginx.com

In fact, there is very good documentation there, you can look for answers in it.
emo098ui сказал(а):

Blacklist | Evilginx
help.evilginx.com

In fact, there is very good documentation there, you can look for answers in it.

Thank you. I was using command blacklist unauth.
Последнее редактирование: 11.09.2023