What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Escrow deal where Buyer told me Information's which is not correct

Backstab

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Just to understand story we make Escrow to ( me ) and this person ( customer ) he told me card is not non-vbv card because he get OTP password but just for reason because he use Indian IP address ( litteraly his phone and 4G/LTE ) for United States card and think its be works normally,I am sure i am right but I want get some reply from experienced carders and skilled people just to proof my worlds or even proof I don't have right

Okay I be share bin : 467010
Вложения
Screenshot_2023-07-11_23-23-14.png
Screenshot_2023-07-11_23-23-01.png
Последнее редактирование: 12.07.2023

ridiculous - A vbv card means - NON-VERIFIED BY VISA - which means there are no 3D security system - like ip matching-billing verification and OTP verification.

It doesn't matter if the transaction is made in some other ip,

Either the card works on the zip code of the holder as non vbv , so totally depends on it , Let's hear what others have to say on this matter.

b1ack сказал(а):
ridiculous - A vbv card means - NON-VERIFIED BY VISA - which means there are no 3D security system - like ip matching-billing verification and OTP verification.

It doesn't matter if the transaction is made in some other ip,

Either the card works on the zip code of the holder as non vbv , so totally depends on it , Let's hear what others have to say on this matter.

Okay I think when I share that specified bin and people proof its non-vbv my mistake in that Escrow it not was,what you think about it ?

The bank most times doesn't even receive an ip address. In most cases this all has to do with the merchant or gateway provider.
However IP address is quite significant but if he has approvals before with his local IP address then it would be a problem on the side on the CC. Dead or insufficient Balance.

IRS сказал(а):
The bank most times doesn't even receive an ip address. In most cases this all has to do with the merchant or gateway provider.
However IP address is quite significant but if he has approvals before with his local IP address then it would be a problem on the side on the CC. Dead or insufficient Balance.
Okay I be share bin : 467010

When its not non-vbv I be apologize but I am sure its because I maked purchased for gift cards on egifter under 100$ and not be want any otp/2fa and used where is 3d secure payment system

Card was before send checked and aprroved so I think its could be probably problem with balance