What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disable Antivirus/EDR - Windows Platform / 100%FUD / Premium Packages

mkdele

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Цена
2k+
Контакты
First contact via PM
Hello guys

I'm selling a program for disabling AV/EDR, which disables most AV/EDR .
(Sentinel One,Sophos,Cisco,Symantec,Trend Micro,McAfee,Kaspersky,
Malwarebytes,Windows defender,Avast,Webroot,ESET,BitDefender,CrowdStrike,
Panda,F-Secure,AhnLab,Cylance,G Data,Cortex,Carbon Black,Check Point) etc..

We offer truly kill protection without reboot.It's not just kill processes.
Add remove files and windows defender for free on request.

you can literally start any program you want.
admin rights requsted

*Updates released(Updated on 7/17 2024)
Interesting update in response to recent EDR updates
removes more completely
Demo video:

SentinelOne Killed
Senti.PNG

Crowdstrike Killed

CS.PNG

Tested on the latest system
price:
Prices start from $2k, Part of the Antivirus/EDR starts from 5k for 2 Antivirus/EDR.
Premium package available - only for customers who have bought.

guarantor accepted
Contact
write in PM
Terms
- By providing this software, you guarantee all legal requirements that this software meets the usual requirements of the software.
If any lawsuits related to the software provided in any form the software is used, the responsibility is borne by you.
- Not allowed to upload files
--No Sharing
--No TAMPERING
--No Ransom Crypting Allowed​

Is there any service update? Do you still support the above software? If there is a new version, I hope to update the support list.
NOD32 Is it possible?

did you delete my comment? I did ask a question about the product you are selling.

Is this product related to the vulnerable driver thing? like sharpterminator or terminator which was release by researchers for free?

lucasm сказал(а):
did you delete my comment? I did ask a question about the product you are selling.

Is this product related to the vulnerable driver thing? like sharpterminator or terminator which was release by researchers for free?
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
private method.topic is for sale, I don't answer questions here

mkdele сказал(а):
Just upload and execute it via your loader/rat. my program will disable the antivirus until the system is rebooted or keep disabled. In the meantime you can do whatever you want.
If my Trojan horse can run on these computers. Then please? Why would I buy your software.
What people want is your software. After killing AV. Download my exe from the server and run it.

We offer truly kill protection.It's not just killing processes.
we offer the fairest prices,write to PM

SentinelOne Killed
Sentinel.gif

Crowdstrike Killed
Crowdstrike.gif

Put a video where u download and run mimikatz which u download from github - It will proof - what u tern off the protection.
You already know my friend that killing Falcon Sensor UserMode processes - its not killing protection at all - it will delete malware even u kill all his usermode processes.
Cuz u need unmap all the drivers of CS or make them blind or get them fucked by any methods without BSOD.

So video u posted - its not a prooff at all.
Hope u can show us the real one.

Have a nice day sir)

Kindred сказал(а):
Put a video where u download and run mimikatz which u download from github - It will proof - what u tern off the protection.
You already know my friend that killing Falcon Sensor UserMode processes - its not killing protection at all - it will delete malware even u kill all his usermode processes.
Cuz u need unmap all the drivers of CS or make them blind or get them fucked by any methods without BSOD.

So video u posted - its not a prooff at all.
Hope u can show us the real one.

Have a nice day sir)
as i said ,we offer truly kill protection.It's not just killing processes.
It's not a problem for me,If you have friends who know me, they'll tell you the answer.
and I can provide proof if you want to take it. btw I've been selling this service for over a year.

mkdele сказал(а):
selling this service for over a year.
Year ago EDR fucking was much easy. Nowaydays any damn skid which locked some shit corp in Calaifornia and get payments bought drivers which can kill usermode process.
Now motherfuckers for EDR\AV companys + MS and others pay a lot more attentions of fuckin drivers, mate. So game changed a lot since u made first posts here