What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Developer (malware, web panels, bots, etc) | C#, PowerShell, PHP, Rust

V1rtualGh0st

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
C#, PowerShell, PHP, Rust

Имеется опыт в разработке:
Малварь (Стиллеры, лоадеры\дропперы, клипперы и тд)
Веб-Панели (bootstrap фронт, php бэк)
ТГ боты
Беру заказы легкой-средней сложности, выполняю работу в срок, работаю исключительно через гаранта. Есть возможность доработок и поддержки в дальнейшем.

================================================

i have experience in development:
Malware (Stealers, loaders\droppers, clippers etc)
Web Panels (bootstrap frontend, php backend)
Telegram bots
I accept offers of easy and medium difficulty, getting the job done on time, working only with escrow. There is also the possibility of refinement and support in the future

Контакты\Contacts : PM

V1rtualGh0st сказал(а):
C#, PowerShell, PHP, Rust

Имеется опыт в разработке:
Малварь (Стиллеры, лоадеры\дропперы, клипперы и тд)
Веб-Панели (bootstrap фронт, php бэк)
ТГ боты
Беру заказы легкой-средней сложности, выполняю работу в срок, работаю исключительно через гаранта. Есть возможность доработок и поддержки в дальнейшем.

================================================

i have experience in development:
I accept offers of easy and medium difficulty, getting the job done on time, working only with escrow. There is also the possibility of refinement and support in the future

Контакты\Contacts : PM
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

hi ! i need a webpanel php -- and a chrome extension to do something on a website ! i dont need silent or hidden extension to install ! i have access in every pc manualy to install the chrome extension ! so i just need the folder extension to install and the webpanel and to tell you what action to do ! can you please contact me on Telgram ? @unknoid

Подниму ещё раз, так же работаю с android приложениями (Kotlin \ Java), контакты в PM

Готов взять заказ, работаю с android приложениями (простые, средние проекты, kotlin\java), есть возможность долгосрочной поддержки, за контактами в PM

Актуально, работаю с android приложениями (простые, средние проекты, kotlin\java), есть возможность поддержки, за контактами в PM