What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deep fake for passing selfie verification ?

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
I am trying to pass selfie verification with a deep fake. There are easier methods of course like using real people but I want to do it like this for the sake of experimentation. So far I have been playing with DeepFaceLive which is great for swapping faces live on cam there is only a few models you can test on there. The other piece is DeepFaceLab which can be used to create models which can be used in DeepFaceLive. I found a video which explains great how to make models:

That being said the next big problem is how I can forward the live video to an Android device and have it appear as if it's from front camera of the device. I tried a few emulators most don't even allow you to choose a camera the only one which worked was Bluestacks. And worked is a strong word the quality is horrible almost impossible to adjust to take a photo of the ID (need this first before face verification). I am open to suggestions on this part maybe there is a way to route PC camera to phone? Maybe there is a better emulator I am not aware of? Don't know... I am stuck on this part so waiting for your input. I am also open to any questions about what I have learned so far.

have you tried software like manycam ? will most likely need to get the paid version too not have the watermark shown in free version

springwater1 сказал(а):
have you tried software like manycam ? will most likely need to get the paid version too not have the watermark shown in free version
I have

I have not tried manycam specifically but doesn't that just open a virtual camera on your PC ?

yes but you can have a photo within it so when virtual camera open the photo you have opened will show within virtual camera but maybe can use it with antidetect using mobile configs maybe itll show a phone camera not sure but most people use manycam but dont forget free version will have a "manycam" watermark on the photos till u upgrade!

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
Solution should require, at minimum, tracking mechanism and ultra-realistic depth perception I would assume

DeepFaceLive takes care of everything regarding changing the face I just don't know how to route video to android device...

8888 сказал(а):
DeepFaceLive takes care of everything regarding changing the face I just don't know how to route video to android device...

pretty sure emulation might be required or maybe something like vysor

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
pretty sure emulation might be required or maybe something like vysor

Did you read my original post or are you just posting for the sake of posting?

8888 сказал(а):
Did you read my original post or are you just posting for the sake of posting?

Actually I didn't see you had wrote more below the embedded media sorry it got overlooked. Droidcamx, Xamarin, or Airdroid might help you out
Последнее редактирование: 18.03.2023

springwater1 сказал(а):
yes but you can have a photo within it so when virtual camera open the photo you have opened will show within virtual camera but maybe can use it with antidetect using mobile configs maybe itll show a phone camera not sure but most people use manycam but dont forget free version will have a "manycam" watermark on the photos till u upgrade!

Sorry have you tested it with paid version and it worked I just want to confirm this first before subscription.

Jill100 сказал(а):
Sorry have you tested it with paid version and it worked I just want to confirm this first before subscription.

it worked a few times for some crypto exchanges but not always consistent not a 100% success rate but still some