What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkweb Hosting

antiheros

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
I would like to have proposals for the best hosting services on the darkweb, and if possible a guide on how to install my site myself on a vps, no need for stuff with onionshare

Can you give more information on which kind of site you want to setup? It will matter, for a simple blog with static files you can find free places to host your content, but if you want to make a site to provide some kind of service it will also depend upon the service being illegal in some places, etc. If you already have a VPS you can setup a simple site by installing apache or any other webserver.

About the hosting itself, I noticed you asked about services on darkweb, but its not really important to reach the provider in darknet(eg: tor, i2p, etc). A very nice services is the Bulletproof Servers from BEARHOST. I dont consider it "service on darkweb" since you can just contact via telegram or jabber, but still a very good service.

el84 сказал(а):
Can you give more information on which kind of site you want to setup? It will matter, for a simple blog with static files you can find free places to host your content, but if you want to make a site to provide some kind of service it will also depend upon the service being illegal in some places, etc. If you already have a VPS you can setup a simple site by installing apache or any other webserver.

About the hosting itself, I noticed you asked about services on darkweb, but its not really important to reach the provider in darknet(eg: tor, i2p, etc). A very nice services is the Bulletproof Servers from BEARHOST. I dont consider it "service on darkweb" since you can just contact via telegram or jabber, but still a very good service.
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

first thanks for your reply, i want to start with a static site for now and later move to something more complex as i have linux vps, but for my more complex services I am looking for someone who will host them on a raspberry pi, for now I need to host a static site

antiheros сказал(а):
first thanks for your reply, i want to start with a static site for now and later move to something more complex as i have linux vps, but for my more complex services I am looking for someone who will host them on a raspberry pi, for now I need to host a static site

For this you can proceed in the way I said before, take a look on how to install apache webserver, the details can change depending of linux distro you are using. Once you got apache running you will alread have a static website running (apache default page) which usally resides at /var/www/html/index.html, you can just edit index.html and add your own entrypage. This is the most straight way to have a simple static website. Later you probably will want to get a domain and add more configuration to make you website safe.