What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darknet guides

SGL

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
There's some of that guides that are usually sold in Darkweb marketplaces. I don't think that someone will make rich with that, but, who knows...

У вас должно быть более 30 реакций для просмотра скрытого контента.

Majority of the guides are thrash especially if you have read up stuff here and there which is available on many forums. We used to have Guide Review Board on AlphaBay which helped verify legit guides. Usually they would be $500+ at minimum so that is the price range you should be looking if anyone is serious about it. Readers should also note that many veteran vendors will use a method and when the method is (almost) used up they will sell the guide for high numbers. Guides should be more considered as a great way to discover more similar ways and alter the way of thinking to achieve better results in your area rather than get rich quick schemes.

Thank you.

DeSnake сказал(а):
Majority of the guides are thrash especially if you have read up stuff here and there which is available on many forums. We used to have Guide Review Board on AlphaBay which helped verify legit guides. Usually they would be $500+ at minimum so that is the price range you should be looking if anyone is serious about it. Readers should also note that many veteran vendors will use a method and when the method is (almost) used up they will sell the guide for high numbers. Guides should be more considered as a great way to discover more similar ways and alter the way of thinking to achieve better results in your area rather than get rich quick schemes.

Thank you.
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

I remember this was the case, Lovely to see you're around. Either way as you said most of these methods are shared so vastly that there's a point to read them but learn to craft your own methods.

I've developed my own methods of defrauding people with almost ease yielding larger profits then what normal people go for, I See a lot of these methods going for newbies and no one who's highly advanced which made me use the dark web less to source content to learn new topics, I find most dark web Guide/Software vendors sell free stuff so I was happy alphabay made sure it was legit and not scummy old methods.

Also keep in mind of the behavior of vendors in darkmarkets. Many times vendor will post item on multiple ********** sites at same time. For example if you bought CC from one website it’s likely the same numbers you bought are still for sale on a different ********** website…which is one of the reasons carders get low success rates …for example if you buy 10 cards maybe 4-6 will work..Might be better to establish business relationship with one or two good vendors instead of depending on ********** websites not to mention having to avoid LE.