What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crypto traffic complete with wallet balance and email/socials

crypt0

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Method to get 1000s of crypto leads a daily with wallet balance and emails/telegram socials
All first hand traffic from targeted crypto funnel
In right hands this is gold
think drainers
think spear phishing
think Money

Escrow no issue

Price

1000$

No time wasters

Dm quoting Crypt0 for TOX/TG

Продажа денег за деньги.
В чем проблема самому все делать и отрабатывать?
Выглядит как скам

JusterClusters сказал(а):
Продажа денег за деньги.
В чем проблема самому все делать и отрабатывать?
Выглядит как скам

It seems you didn't read correctly my friend

This is a method Im am actively using myself
But im constantly bothered and asked bout how execute it to get highly targeted leads with other info mentioned in the thread attached
As we all know in this area of work you must source your own data because if not you are probably buying 5-10 hand olds data

Remember this isnt email/pass data it is highly targeted to crypto targets yes it requires you put the work in but the results speak for themselves

Im happy to use ESCROW as stated and will explain the ins and outs of the method to 1 member with experience in this work and account ragged over 18months ago

teaser: you can collect ANY data you want from your MARKs to make you work easier

crypt0 сказал(а):
It seems you didn't read correctly my friend

This is a method Im am actively using myself
But im constantly bothered and asked bout how execute it to get highly targeted leads with other info mentioned in the thread attached
As we all know in this area of work you must source your own data because if not you are probably buying 5-10 hand olds data

Remember this isnt email/pass data it is highly targeted to crypto targets yes it requires you put the work in but the results speak for themselves

Im happy to use ESCROW as stated and will explain the ins and outs of the method to 1 member with experience in this work and account ragged over 18months ago

teaser: you can collect ANY data you want from your MARKs to make you work easier

Sorry, really misunderstood you. Thought it was some kind of installs.

JusterClusters сказал(а):
Sorry, really misunderstood you. Thought it was some kind of installs.

basically the date it grabs as standard is NAME|TWITTER PROFILE|WALLET|BALANCE|EMAIL!SOCIALS