What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crypto payment processors?

honeybunz

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
hi all, im currently in the process of devoloping some malware and need a good privacy based crypto payment processor to take and recieve payment from the victims, could anyone recoomend the best platform to use, preferbly one that can take Monero(XMR) payments. thanks

r1z сказал(а):
use openmonero; outdated.. but would help you for privacy.

is openmonero just a wallet or does it also offer API keys i can integrate into my code to create a payment portal?

honeybunz сказал(а):
is openmonero just a wallet or does it also offer API keys i can integrate into my code to create a payment portal?
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

yes, google it.. it's opensource and easy to audit overall code.

honeybunz сказал(а):

It has API endpoints and you can create more if you wish alternatively get rogue Coinpayments account and enable auto collection to be sure the money is not left in their platform.
GitHub - moneroexamples/openmonero: Fully open sourced implementation of MyMonero backend
Fully open sourced implementation of MyMonero backend - moneroexamples/openmonero
github.com

cozyTM сказал(а):
It has API endpoints and you can create more if you wish alternatively get rogue Coinpayments account and enable auto collection to be sure the money is not left in their platform.
GitHub - moneroexamples/openmonero: Fully open sourced implementation of MyMonero backend
Fully open sourced implementation of MyMonero backend - moneroexamples/openmonero
github.com

how would i go about obtaining rogue coinpayment accounts brother?