What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crunchbase vs Zoominfo?

K0ron3l_H34

Light Weight
Депозит
$-24
About gathering good, trusted and actualized data from companies, what do you think is the most reliable source?
I hear something about that Crunchbase sometimes doesn't have the new data and keeps showing old information, but I would like to know your opinion.
At the moment I'm using both, but it's tired sometimes.

crunchbase тоже интересный инструмент. на самом деле, в связке их все юзац надо ))) чето в одном нет, чего-то в другом

K0ron3l_H34 сказал(а):
About gathering good, trusted and actualized data from companies, what do you think is the most reliable source?
I hear something about that Crunchbase sometimes doesn't have the new data and keeps showing old information, but I would like to know your opinion.

Я бы наоборот сказал, что Crunchbase чаще содержит более актуальную информацию
Но у Zoominfo есть неоспоримое преимущество - просмотр значения ревенью без наличия аккаунта, так что тут больше от ваших целей зависит

4ekist сказал(а):
Я бы наоборот сказал, что Crunchbase чаще содержит более актуальную информацию
Но у Zoominfo есть неоспоримое преимущество - просмотр значения ревенью без наличия аккаунта, так что тут больше от ваших целей зависит

Я использую переводчик, поэтому извините, если я сделаю некоторые ошибки при написании. Спасибо за совет! Да, вы правы, может быть, Zoominfo мог бы быть более точным, если вы хотите заниматься большим бизнесом, не так ли?

K0ron3l_H34 сказал(а):

zoominfo has more entries, crunchbase is more reliable imho

I use zoominfo usually, but i've always been seeing apollo.io more and more recently. they offer a free tier. haven't tried it yet but am planning on checking it out

Those two more or less are the same, although Crunchbase seems to be more informative, while Zoom if more user friendly, so it's definitely user choice )

r_as сказал(а):
Those two more or less are the same, although Crunchbase seems to be more informative, while Zoom if more user friendly, so it's definitely user choice )

who is the best of them to take real and trusted data

bro, I don't use them often, but when did I used zoom, which appeared more user friendly to me. they both seem to be quite trustful.