What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create WebSite | Фишинг |Скам

NaVese1e

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi, I am a web developer with experience. I am engaged in website development , starting from a banal one-page to a full-fledged project

What I can do for you:

1. Custom design : I develop unique designs that reflect your uniqueness and brand. Your site will stand out from the competition.

2. Adaptability: Your users will be able to access your site from any device - computer, tablet or smartphone.

3. Optimization: I pay attention to loading speed, SEO and other aspects to make your website successful.

4. Functionality: Whether you need an online store, bank, mail or anything else, I will create functional solutions.

5. Support: I am available to help you after the site is launched. Updates, tweaks, problem solving - I'm always on call.

6. I will make the site as secure as possible for your work, as well as can provide advice on security

If you want to create your own unique web project, let me know! I'd love to help you turn your ideas into reality.

домкрат сказал(а):
Where are you experience? Can you show your work in the past?

We don't see anything.

I can't show all the works as the privacy of my clients comes first, but I can show what I personally wrote for my own use.

To illustrate, here are a few of my personal examples of work
Вложения
e18deddfb961a7d852e7edce62859ed2.jpeg
IMG_1439.jpeg
IMG_1438.jpeg
IMG_1434.jpeg
IMG_1433.jpeg
IMG_1430.jpeg
IMG_1427.jpeg
IMG_1425.jpeg
IMG_1423.jpeg
IMG_1419.jpeg