What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craxs rat V3.0 cracked

Balrog777 сказал(а):
It sells the latest versions.... But it gives away 3.7 which is already improved
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
А это нормально что craxs rat нужно предоставлять больше разрешений нежели чем spynote иначае craxrat неможет нормально запустить камеру у телефона.

Balrog777 сказал(а):
Subscribe to s0sa_yt's channels for new versions of cracked craxs rat
@s0sa_yt
Только ебик продает там кряк версию а не раздает
1682016051978.png

Balrog777 сказал(а):
It sells the latest versions.... But it gives away 3.7 which is already improved
На твоем бы месте я удалил контакты которые ты здесь оставил потому что это может быть очередной скам таких групп сотни

Asist сказал(а):
На твоем бы месте я удалил контакты которые ты здесь оставил потому что это может быть очередной скам таких групп сотни
No, maybe you didn't understand... it's just a matter of subscribing to a channel without obligation, if you don't want to, you just have to look elsewhere

D4nte сказал(а):
And it's normal that craxs rat needs to provide more permissions than spynote, otherwise craxrat can't start the camera on the phone properly.
Latest Version stable all functions working well , i don't know, i can record and make a topic here but this is allowed by the admin ? ( For Selling ) and i can use xss escrow.

Version 4.5.3 is a total toilet loses the connection, the screen reader doesn't work, I wouldn't throw a dollar on it

Let him enjoy with it , he came to scam me and take it to publish it , what should i send him ? Working Version? Really am the beneficiary , i got 80 usdt from him.

my protected version everything working ( you can check anydesk before buying) at 800 usdt and non protected is higher, why he stranger and came to me with my old customer telegram id and ask me for new updates , and told me that he bought old version from me and he really didn't?

I have latest version of crax, last update clean cracked in our hands. Any one interested send PM , paid not free.