What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collection Of Phishing Pages

build_ext

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
I have here a collection of phishing pages, ready to be hosted. The phishing pages are for:

Apple
Bank Of America
Chase Bank
Facebook
Huntington
Paypal
Netflix
Wells Fargo

The archive also contains html letters to be sent off when spamming as well as some other interesting stuff. I can't remember where I got this collection from, I know it came to me as one single collection but I just cannot remember where from. The reason I say this is because it may have come from xss, I have had a quick look around and can't see my collection anywhere, I hope this is useful to some of you, I'm not sure of the dates of the sites but let's be honest, if you're phishing professionally then you are using the source of the original sites and building from there with your own custom pages or using a phishing kit etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

У меня здесь есть коллекция фишинговых страниц, готовых к размещению. Фишинговые страницы предназначены для:

Яблоко
Банк Америки
Чейз Банк
Facebook

Хантингтон
Paypal
Netflix
Уэллс Фарго

Архив также содержит html-письма, которые нужно отправлять при рассылке спама, а также некоторые другие интересные материалы. Я не могу вспомнить, откуда у меня эта коллекция, я знаю, что она пришла ко мне как одна коллекция, но я просто не могу вспомнить, откуда. Причина, по которой я говорю это, заключается в том, что это, возможно, пришло из xss, я быстро осмотрелся и нигде не вижу своей коллекции, я надеюсь, что это полезно для некоторых из вас, я не уверен в датах сайтов, но давайте будем честными, если вы занимаетесь фишингом профессионально, то вы используете источник оригинальных сайтов и создаете оттуда свои собственные страницы или используете набор для фишинга и т. Д.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
File not Found