What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cobaltstrike 4.9

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Guys, don't trust ( untrusted resource's )...chiness or russian... make sure you run these tools on seperated VM's, and not on REAL CLIENT's! or buy from TRUSTED SELLER'S.

Good luck!
Последнее редактирование: 09.10.2023

I'm all for doing this, testing with a virtual machine, I'm just releasing it for free to help some networking geeks without having to pay for it, come on! ! !

exploit-Satan сказал(а):
I'm all for doing this, testing with a virtual machine, I'm just releasing it for free to help some networking geeks without having to pay for it, come on! ! !
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Who want to work with saftey tools, he will buy from trusted resource's, who want to test backdoored stuff and don't care, he can use anything he want.

r1z сказал(а):
Who want to work with saftey tools, he will buy from trusted resource's, who want to test backdoored stuff and don't care, he can use anything he want.

Totally agree, you have a great reputation and your views are the most helpful to people