What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cc to btc

bestchange.ru (com) try not to change large amounts and look at the rules so that there is no identity verification, of course, look at reviews of exchangers.

mlx сказал(а):
bestchange.ru (com) try not to change large amounts and look at the rules so that there is no identity verification, of course, look at reviews of exchangers.

from how much should I change there so that there is no identity verification

Adderall сказал(а):
from how much should I change there so that there is no identity verification

there are many exchangers, not just one. I can't say for everything, you have to go and look at everyone(where you decide to change or where will be the best exchange rate). Plus, you can read reviews on the site. This is the most popular site with exchangers in the Russia. When checking your identity, they basically ask you to take a picture of a cc to confirm that it is yours.

mrforbes сказал(а):
Can any worthy person please help, i need the Russian method for cc to btc

If this is not your card, then I doubt that anything will be broken. When exchanging from cards, they will ask for verification.