What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CC Help

RRuZZ7

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Wassup guys!

Does anyone know in general how safe is it to card with a rooted android? What are the benefits and downsides to it? Also if anyone wants give any advice or partner up please pm me! I have great resources just a little weak with the methods. Thanks!

RRuZZ7 сказал(а):
Wassup guys!

Does anyone know in general how safe is it to card with a rooted android? What are the benefits and downsides to it? Also if anyone wants give any advice or partner up please pm me! I have great resources just a little weak with the methods. Thanks!

Its detectable bro , just use regular phone with mobile lte and act like a genuine user , card far from home and thats it, more easy then you think but for methods you gotta find for each site its different

man514lo сказал(а):
Its detectable bro , just use regular phone with mobile lte and act like a genuine user , card far from home and thats it, more easy then you think but for methods you gotta find for each site its different

Thanks for the advice brother. Also, do you know anything about cardin with google/apple pay? Would that be better if you can manage to put the card on the device? I have one good method I just get hit with the 2FA. Might be because its a new phone?

RRuZZ7 сказал(а):
Thanks for the advice brother. Also, do you know anything about cardin with google/apple pay? Would that be better if you can manage to put the card on the device? I have one good method I just get hit with the 2FA. Might be because its a new phone?

For sure. And no, 2FA its a regular verification method that most cards/banks use to verify you’re the actual card holder but there is cards that are AUTOVBV which doesn’t require 2FA

Ahh okay. Also is there a way of knowing if a BIN is nonvbv or you would just have to use trial and error? And if one card is nonvbv does that mean everything with the same BIN is nonvbv? Sorry for all the questions, Thanks for the help!