What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cashing out Bank Logs

jolkha

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Hello everyone, as you know this topic is extremely private and no one teaches it. The logs are available, but the exact knowledge is vague.
My question, how do we learn it? Test and trial can cost us a fortune to do, since easily a normal log can cost 300$+, and burning it would set us back weeks back.

Is there anyone trusted here willing to teach it for a fee? Thanks
Or give advice how did you learn it?

Всем привет, как вы знаете, эта тема чрезвычайно закрыта, и ее никто не преподает. Журналы доступны, но точные знания расплывчаты.
Мой вопрос: как нам этому научиться? Тестирование и пробная версия могут стоить нам целого состояния, так как обычный журнал может стоить 300 долларов+, и его сжигание отбросит нас на несколько недель назад.

Есть ли здесь кто-нибудь, кому доверяют, кто готов преподавать это за плату? Спасибо
Или дайте совет, как вы этому научились?

Buy Banker bot (Windows & Android ) + Good Traffic , Get your own loga and try till you get sucess

venkat сказал(а):
Buy Banker bot (Windows & Android ) + Good Traffic , Get your own loga and try till you get sucess

I love the simplicity of that We know this would require big initial investment, for the bot and for the actual US traffic.

Мне нравится простота этого Мы знаем, что это потребует больших первоначальных инвестиций для бота и для фактического трафика в США.

venkat сказал(а):

this is good strategy but can go downhill pretty fast even if only one or two things go wrong

Eternalp сказал(а):
this is good strategy but can go downhill pretty fast even if only one or two things go wrong

Not many problem , cookies grabber and browser fingerprinting will also be on bot , maybe drop bank accounts and transfer limits are the problem , FUD maybe the problem

venkat сказал(а):
Not many problem , cookies grabber and browser fingerprinting will also be on bot , maybe drop bank accounts and transfer limits are the problem , FUD maybe the problem

I think that's the main issue. Not the quality of bank logs, but not using them correctly.

venkat сказал(а):

It will have razor thin profit margins due to them buying one or both the aspects of the strategy you recommended even two consecutive loses could easily take the operation down but none the less it is a good strategy i would recommend myself

jolkha сказал(а):
Hello everyone, as you know this topic is extremely private and no one teaches it. The logs are available, but the exact knowledge is vague.
My question, how do we learn it? Test and trial can cost us a fortune to do, since easily a normal log can cost 300$+, and burning it would set us back weeks back.

Is there anyone trusted here willing to teach it for a fee? Thanks
Or give advice how did you learn it?

Всем привет, как вы знаете, эта тема чрезвычайно закрыта, и ее никто не преподает. Журналы доступны, но точные знания расплывчаты.
Мой вопрос: как нам этому научиться? Тестирование и пробная версия могут стоить нам целого состояния, так как обычный журнал может стоить 300 долларов+, и его сжигание отбросит нас на несколько недель назад.

Есть ли здесь кто-нибудь, кому доверяют, кто готов преподавать это за плату? Спасибо
Или дайте совет, как вы этому научились?
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

all depends on your end goal and the amount of time willing to invest and how patient you are for payout there are so many ways to cash out any bank but they usually are different per bank. your welcome to message me. and if you are based in USA maybe can work something i have

bigmoney916 сказал(а):
all depends on your end goal and the amount of time willing to invest and how patient you are for payout there are so many ways to cash out any bank but they usually are different per bank. your welcome to message me. and if you are based in USA maybe can work something i have

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with someone on this forum many people put a lock on this type of knowledge and often teach the wrong thing

Lanted сказал(а):
Заходишь в банк, отправляешь на свой выводной счёт, где, желательно, есть вцц, и после прихода бабок отдаешь её обналу, вот так всё просто.

а как насчет номеров, прикрепленных к журналу? как насчет того, чтобы владелец банка получал уведомления? а как насчет того, чтобы банк заморозил счет? как насчет, как насчет, как насчет

i would suggest you learn sim swap or port if you are serious about making money from it. its not a requirement but makes things easier. without your basically best to intiate ach transfers most likely ach pull and then its 50/50 on if it goes through or not just pretty much best to do volume and some you will win some you won't. you wont be doing any wire transfers without control of the phone for sms almost gauranteed

and to be honest when it gets into larger amounts getting the money out from the drop after is sometimes far more difficult than getting it to the drop account