What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carding Yourself

BlackMagic

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello friends, I have a question or doubt that has been going through my head for a long time.
I saw this method in a tutorial, but I already had it in my head before.
What do you think of opening an online store with missing data, assigning a collection entity as an intermediary and then using someone else's Fullz to make purchases in that same store.
Obviously with all the necessary tools and precautions, but in a few words it would be something similar to carding yourself
What do you think of this method?

black_onyx сказал(а):
you have to prove to the payment processor that your shop and sales are legitimate...

You could do a legit business on the front (does not have to make a huge margin) so example: dropshipping aliexpress (that is the simplest), and then move onto a white-black business model (basically like better call saul but in e-commerce). I genuinely wonder how people can not think like that and just setup 100% fake shop and don't expect a knock on the door.

EDIT: Also grey business 101 remember to do your taxes properly ☆

rika_furude сказал(а):
You could do a legit business on the front (does not have to make a huge margin) so example: dropshipping aliexpress (that is the simplest), and then move onto a white-black business model (basically like better call saul but in e-commerce). I genuinely wonder how people can not think like that and just setup 100% fake shop and don't expect a knock on the door.

EDIT: Also grey business 101 remember to do your taxes properly ☆
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Which Payment processor would you recommend? How long for the warm up before carding?
Based on my many countless negative experience trying to do this(Don't get me wrong it worked in several cases but 9/10 of the funds stayed frozen in the merchant and the only few times I was able to withdraw was where the store had some legit history, all new stores to card only got the funds frozen inside) I am very interested in this topic because I have hundreds of carders around me asking a new link everyday and they are good carders with good cards. They still ask me because we used to run this on a % basis.

По такой схеме подойдут лишь безчаржевые карты, как только прилетит хоть какой-то чарж, вы станете под подозрением у мерчанта.
Так же когда вы открываете новый мерчант, вы становитесь под подозрением, и мерч к вам относиться соответствующе, в такой схеме без белых продаж не обойтись, пока мерч не начнёт вам доверять...ну а потом да, можно бить безчаржевый материал.

BLUA сказал(а):
По такой схеме подойдут лишь безчаржевые карты, как только прилетит хоть какой-то чарж, вы станете под подозрением у мерчанта.
Так же когда вы открываете новый мерчант, вы становитесь под подозрением, и мерч к вам относиться соответствующе, в такой схеме без белых продаж не обойтись, пока мерч не начнёт вам доверять...ну а потом да, можно бить безчаржевый материал.

How to identify and find chargebackless cvvs? Prepaid?

omerta сказал(а):
Which Payment processor would you recommend? How long for the warm up before carding?
Based on my many countless negative experience trying to do this(Don't get me wrong it worked in several cases but 9/10 of the funds stayed frozen in the merchant and the only few times I was able to withdraw was where the store had some legit history, all new stores to card only got the funds frozen inside) I am very interested in this topic because I have hundreds of carders around me asking a new link everyday and they are good carders with good cards. They still ask me because we used to run this on a % basis.

Even for fakeshop without carding yourself but having vics doing transactions through your merchant to drop is too risky and will 80-90% of times just froze your merchant.

The only way for fakeshop to work more continuosly is to have cc and paypal just for fishing ( without being connected to any merchant ) and only to take payments by sending Invoices with Iban and Bic of bankdrop to mails of vics.

Much safer to email them Iban and Bic then to have it directly shown on shop. Cause there are motherfuckers ( people insipired by Brian Krebs ) who are testing fake shops and reporting to banks all the drops.

So you should also be carefull to who you send emails for invoice.

If you manage, make google merchant ads, cause just adwords is not even 25% of traff you can have with merchant ads

This has become interesting.
I ask since I have been away from the subject for a while.
I wouldn't really know which payment manager to use.
But from what I see, doing things right could work.
I know that security and fraud detection have increased a lot.
It would have to be a secure site, with anonymous hosting

BlackMagic сказал(а):
This has become interesting.
I ask since I have been away from the subject for a while.
I wouldn't really know which payment manager to use.
But from what I see, doing things right could work.
I know that security and fraud detection have increased a lot.
It would have to be a secure site, with anonymous hosting

the world is divided into two types, the one who only speaks and the one who just does. what type is yours ?

The fakeshop method will work very well depending on 2 factors.

#1 Merchant Account is the most important aspect. We are not in 2010 anymore where you sign up to Stripe with a fullz and make 100k a week. It really depends where you live but most merchants such as Stripe or Square are a complete waste of time. Also merchants that approve without documentation are also a bust and will end up freezing funds. From experience, opening a solid merchant requires a lot of documentation. It needs to be slowly worked in the beginning before running cards and you need to be aware of the monthly limits they assigned to the account.

#2 Big Ad Budget: Google ads is a very powerful tool if you know what you are doing. Depending on the merchant you open and the limits that are set, you are looking at an average of $1000/day on ad spend this being said you know what you are doing.

It's somewhat of a complex operation to start if you want it done right but the money is there.